Pathetic- Dominic00ns paying for blatant dives now

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:mjlol: @ me being self hating because I don't agree with DR treatment of the Haitians like you idiots.

:mjlol: @ your hairline

:mjlol: @ you being 270 skinnyfat

:mjlol: @ you walking the streets with a participation medal you got in the 6th grade.

Not gonna go over the Haitian shyt again..

I'm bald so what? I'm 31. I'm not a bytch ass nikka so I don't cry about my hairline.

I'm 270 but my max bench is more than my body weight so :manny: I like to eat what can I say?

And no that's a silver medal fought for and earned after coming back from a 1 year hiatus after back surgery, so u can drop the smiley all u want, no shame or self hate in me :win:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This dude out here looking like a Savio Vega:dead:

beanz:
578812_3310286153795_263815697_n.jpg

Savio Vega:
crop_savio.jpg

beanz:
317103_2083883734501_1503114211_n.jpg

Savio Vega:
Savio-Vega.jpg

:mjlol:

Los boricuas :russ: I miss the wwf days with all the stables. I hated those fukkboys tho.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:mjlol: @ me being self hating because I don't agree with DR treatment of the Haitians like you idiots.

:mjlol: @ your hairline

:mjlol: @ you being 270 skinnyfat

:mjlol: @ you walking the streets with a participation medal you got in the 6th grade.

Bombaclooot! !!

My neggga Krack is a real G. Soon enough lil Papi can learn dem wrestling moves from lil Krack. My negga @beanz got back surgery please don't slam his equilibrium breh :mjcry:

His equilibrium stayed in the operating room :damn:

Leave that man alone breh :damn:

@Patrick C we need you to pick your team now you Vin Diesel looking ass negga. I saved up ass from the Russians already so pick your side now :ufdup:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Bombaclooot! !!

My neggga Krack is a real G. Soon enough lil Papi can learn dem wrestling moves from lil Krack. My negga @beanz got back surgery please don't slam his equilibrium breh :mjcry:

His equilibrium stayed in the operating room :damn:

Leave that man alone breh :damn:

@Patrick C we need you to pick your team now you Vin Diesel looking ass negga. I saved up ass from the Russians already so pick your side now :ufdup:

Don't worry about me fam, back surgery was 4 years ago :yeshrug: I'm good now.