Path Of Exile 2 trailer, looks like game of the year potential

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Looks great to me.

@Mad Good Dro @Mad good research Deo, practice your Minecraft Dungeons, with this we going back in, breh...
Minecraft Dungeons:mjlol:.
Been waiting for PoE2 since it was announced. Most likely won't see it until the end of 2022 or 2023. I am hoping that with the new engine things are better optimized. As great as PoE 1 is, it's probably the worst optimized game I've ever played and since I only play hardcore, it makes it nearly impossible to play.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was excited until they delved deeper into the game during some of the talks. It now seems like a more fleshed out 'ruthless' mode and that's a huge turn off, because I don't play games to be punished. Taking away the crafting bench and maybe meta crafting completely is a horrible idea. I knew things were going to be bad when I saw gold dropping from mobs.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can’t wait, I haven’t played in a few seasons, but PoE is easily up there when it comes to time I’ve ever spent on a game

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I was excited until they delved deeper into the game during some of the talks. It now seems like a more fleshed out 'ruthless' mode and that's a huge turn off, because I don't play games to be punished. Taking away the crafting bench and maybe meta crafting completely is a horrible idea. I knew things were going to be bad when I saw gold dropping from mobs.
Where did they say there's no crafting? I saw some transmutes drop. Just assumed they reduced drops for the presentation so the focus is more on gameplay.

Looks good to me. And I'd expect more optimized builds would be faster/better. From the sound of things, the gear and stats of the characters they presented were rather undertuned.