Pat McAfee calls Caitlyn Clark a “white bytch” on national television. What kind of cac shyt is this?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
White man calls a white woman a white bytch on live TV and...black people are the most offended. What is going on out there
Don’t do this…it’s wildly inappropriate to call a woman a bytch on that platform, especially when ESPN has been trying to pander to women for years.

Furthermore, you ever stop to think that black people are most skeptical of this white frat boy whose existence on that channel came at the expense of others, many being people of color. Any chance to be on his head, we will be on his head.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
She will be on the show tomorrow watch

Somebody

All Star
Daps
She looks like a dude :what: :scust: :dame:

I do hate on ppl for just for showing up on my screen if I feel I have a good reason. Thats the penalty that comes with success and notoriety. But iono if she deserves that. The coverage just got me tryna catch a wnba game for once to see if this flopping ass child of Reggie Miller has any real potential.

For me it don’t go any deeper than good marketing and a chance to possibly watch good basketball in the summer.

I think Caitlyn is pure in her trash talk and doesn’t come from the same hateful dyke spirit the rest of these bytches come from, Reese included who i liked at first but she revealing that hateful jezebel energy too unfortunately.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Don’t do this…it’s wildly inappropriate to call a woman a bytch on that platform, especially when ESPN has been trying to pander to women for years.

Furthermore, you ever stop to think that black people are most skeptical of this white frat boy whose existence on that channel came at the expense of others, many being people of color. Any chance to be on his head, we will be on his head.
You are absolutely right it was wildly inappropriate.

I’m just laughing at how McAfee calling her that made the whole “issue” even more convoluted

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
That Caitlin Clark movie is going to have a crazy story arc

This is all good theater

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The great travesty is ESPN let all that on-air talent go because of an unverifiable narrative that the programming was "too woke" and people were tuning out because the content was overly political and divisive... Only to lean fully into identity politics and the culture wars with this Caitlin Clark shyt. Unreal.

Last edited: