Pastor keion Henderson (Shaunice O’Neal husband) is asking his members to donate a $4.4 million for church repairs. He said God gave him the vision.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The church may cost that much to repair in that amount of time. But "God told me" makes me skeptical. Especially with the 21 day stuff. If God really told you that then I expect it to built in 21 days. If not, your a liar.

Daps
$4.4M for a roof?

Maybe if it's the roof of the Sistine Chapel or Westminster Abbey. Definitely not for any normal church.

I'd ask to see the estimate from the roofers. Then, I'd let the deacons all go out and solicit quotes from roofing companies. Match up the prices against how they're reviewed online and make a choice. Bet it ain't $4.4M.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These preachers could build affordable housing and credit union yet they want to do this bs. Some do the right thing but we need more.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Asking for $2,100 when most Americans can't pay for a $500 emergency :stopitslime: .

Reminds me of when my community was raising money to buyand open a church and there was alot of talks about having a large enough reserve to pay for the yearly property taxes.They were raising money for years. No idea where they saved the money or how does anyone keep count of it. I remember telling folks that shyt makes no sense when places of worship is excempt from paying property taxes.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of the pastor at the local church in my hometown. Dude had 2 hummers. A yellow one and a black one. He would swap out everyday to run errands for the church.

I would never give a dime to some goofy shyt like that. You mean to tell me God told you to ride around like that? That ain’t god you talking to. Man getting messages from the aliens in 3 Body Problem

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
$4.4M for a roof?

Maybe if it's the roof of the Sistine Chapel or Westminster Abbey. Definitely not for any normal church.

I'd ask to see the estimate from the roofers. Then, I'd let the deacons all go out and solicit quotes from roofing companies. Match up the prices against how they're reviewed online and make a choice. Bet it ain't $4.4M.
Pastor obviously has family that are roofers cutting him a hell of a deal :ehh:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
8qr77L.gif