Pastor Jamal Bryant wants his church to grow marijuana

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Assuming he's actually gonna put the people of his church on and not just finesse them and take all the profit... there's nothing wrong with this. We need more business minded black people and not just some old clowns jumping around on a church praying to a painting of a white man.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Christian brehs explain, how is this allowed :what:

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but having itching ears, they shall heap to themselves teachers in accordance with their own lusts.

Jamal Bryant has been exposed already and he's there for people who want a compromised self-help speech that deludes them allows them to feel good about participating in the world because 'pastaaahhh said it', but on judgment day, things won't be so fun.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Genesis 1:29

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for ingestion.

Genesis 1:12

The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

I and I agree wit dis yute.