Pastor Jamal Bryant wants his church to grow marijuana

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here. If you a member at his church you a goofy.

This man has cheated and had outside babies on his wife numerous times

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Christian brehs explain, how is this allowed :what:

Genesis 1:29

And God said, β€œBehold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for ingestion.

Genesis 1:12

The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Get sonned by a lost member of Onyx brehs

lost

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Genesis 1:29

And God said, β€œBehold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for ingestion.

Genesis 1:12

The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed according to their own kinds, and trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
technically many people from the time of the old testament had access to it :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
technically many people from the time of the old testament had access to it :ehh:
The bible was adamant about avoiding addiction. but said nothing about complete prohibition. Jesus' life between 13 and 30 is not mentioned. pretty sure he was living like a regular breh during that time. and if he liked to turn water to wine i'm sure he didn't mind turning some reggie into some fire too. Just use in moderation like anything else.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Rest In Peace to Bernie Mac

"For my cataract"

url