Pastor FINALLY Tellling White Folks Trump is Full of Shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because most of them ain’t really Christian’s. They use they version of Christianity to feel superior by picking and choosing which parts of the religion they wanna live by.

Just like how slave owners had a slave Bible that removed almost anything that would make black people feel encouraged
This.

Many (not all) of them are Christian bc of their position in society. Meaning, they believe believing in this religion put them in power and that's why they continue to follow it, mostly in name only.

Again, not all of them but many of them think this way

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These be the same preachers funded by politicians to get votes and in return the church might get a donation or some buses or a new building.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm glad he said the Trump Bible was a pile of shyt, but I still take issue with a lot of Christians; specifically Christians; absolving themselves of any responsibility to make "this existence" any better. Just "passing through" or "renting an apartment" is problematic to me and allows bad actors like Trump to thrive in the first place.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Job 9:24
24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Who run the world today?:mjpls:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is a cool idea and all...but they not listening.

Modern conservative christians are a great examples of the flimsy nature of religion in general. If Jesus himself came down the Church would be the temple he burns down first.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, I saw this the other day. For most people in that crowd, what he said is just going to go through one ear and out the other.