Passport Bros, how long did it take you to get your Lovely Wives to the States legally?

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Getting quick p*ssy is easy. Most these American girls' brains are fried and not long term worthy. :mjpls:

You can find a nice Black non-American woman if you try

Just consider the fact that people are also a function of their surroundings. So if you bring a girl who's brain isn't "fried" to the states, who is she going to be friends with? Who's gonna be in her ear? What music is she listening to? What TV is she watching? And how is that gonna affect her?

I have a friend who brought a Vietnamese girl over here but he's also Vietnamese and has a big, close knit, traditional type family, so she's basically insulated. Can you do the same? Just something to think about.

In some ways, if you're not trying to leave the states, you're actually better off trying to find a chick who's already over here that ain't goofy than trying to bring a chick over and hope she doesn't get goofy. The first one you already know isn't affected by the BS out here, the second one is a question mark.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Just consider the fact that people are also a function of their surroundings. So if you bring a girl who's brain isn't "fried" to the states, who is she going to be friends with? Who's gonna be in her ear? What music is she listening to? What TV is she watching? And how is that gonna affect her?

I have a friend who brought a Vietnamese girl over here but he's also Vietnamese and has a big, close knit, traditional type family, so she's basically insulated. Can you do the same? Just something to think about.

In some ways, if you're not trying to leave the states, you're actually better off trying to find a chick who's already over here that ain't goofy than trying to bring a chick over and hope she doesn't get goofy. The first one you already know isn't affected by the BS out here, the second one is a question mark.
Everything is a case by case basis :manny:

I fr appreciate your input tho, 0 sarcasm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
3-5 years for citizenship, work permit is pretty much instant, 1.5-2 years for a green card

:yeshrug:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ate well dating International college students doing post graduate MBAs, MSC etc.

Most were lonely, just needed someone to kick it with & some dikk:shaq: