Passport Bro says dont come to Thailand

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to a country like that only makes sense if you know people there. Otherwise you’re risking your life in a country where you will easily standout.

Daps
Reppin
Botz

Too Cheap :ehh:

Since 1000$ is a lot of money for locals and rent is expensive for them, I can later see natives flaming his ass for this type of content and the replies of SOME black people being "But no one says anything when white people do it." :mjlol:

I seriously don't understand the idea of making videos like this. Like, you can live like the 10% in a foreign country and instead of just living cheap, investing in a bunch of businesses and smashing a bunch of h0es, you rather advertise the lifestyle you are having to the people back home...Especially knowing that the digital world is more connected than ever and non-English speaking natives around you can also easily understand or translate what you are saying in the video. Slow AF:lolbron:

When I worked in Central Europe, everything was super cheap to me(then COVID came and it became even cheaper) but you wouldn't catch me talking about it to anyone outside of my very close relatives and friends.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since 1000$ is a lot of money for locals and rent is expensive for them, I can later see natives flaming his ass for this type of content and the replies of SOME black people being "But no one says anything when white people do it." :mjlol:

I seriously don't understand the idea of making videos like this. Like, you can live like the 10% in a foreign country and instead of just living cheap, investing in a bunch of business and smashing a bunch h0es, you rather advertise the lifestyle you are having to the people back home...Especially knowing that the digital world is more connected than ever and non-English natives around you can also easily understand or translate what you are saying in the video. Slow AF:lolbron:

When I worked in Central Europe, everything was super cheap to me(then COVID came and it became even cheaper) but you wouldn't catch me talking about it to anyone outside of my very close relatives and friends.
Where in Central Europe and are you a dark skin easily identifiable black man?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I seriously don't understand the idea of making videos like this. Like, you can live like the 10% in a foreign country and instead of just living cheap, investing in a bunch of business and smashing a bunch h0es, you rather advertise the lifestyle you are having to the people back home...Especially knowing that the digital world is more connected than ever and non-English natives around you can also easily understand or translate what you are saying in the video. Slow AF:lolbron:

actually if the cost of the villa was significantly out of their price range theres little friction with the locals. it's when he's competing with the locals for housing that it becomes a serious issue. like when they take a regular 2-3 bedroom apartment in nyc and start charging luxury prices.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Why do people make it seem like it’s so easy to uproot and move to a new country?

Not everyone is ok with leaving family and friends behind, learning a new language, culture, areas etc.

As a passport bro myself - I keep wondering how these cats can stay in these places. I can set aside a few dollars to hit Zanzibar for a week or 2, but then I gotta come right back to the states to punch out these TPS reports.

From what I can tell...

Lot of retired military guys - which means Pension.
  • Skylar DeRouen (retired Airforce)
  • Sly from Sly's Life (disability)
  • Most of them older bruhs in Thailand/Vietnam/Phils
Or you gotta work the "Traveler Angle" and pray you go viral
  • Ace Live
  • Czech in Effect
To really live it up abroad, you need a 3-5K in "location independent" income.
  • Govt Check
  • Online Business
  • The Job doesn't care if you punch in from Mongolia, as long as your connection is good
  • Professional YouTuber

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

arms-dealer.jpg

Aspiring arms dealer for the African & Caribbean francophone

He really tryna be on some Killmonger Steez?
i know bro he really not like that :mjlol::lolbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very telling that breh talked about COL and crime as reasons to move but every coli breh is coming in here and making it about access to women :jbhmm:

Is HE just fronting or are Coli Brehs just short sighted??????

They didn't click the video so they assumed it was about women because "passport bro" was in the title.