Pass up on the next Yao Ming, NBAbrehs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He looked a little more fluid and agile yesterday, creh been in the gym
He was moving really well in the Tourney. I really wanted him to fall to LA. :mjcry:

An overlooked part of Edey is how competitive he is. He’s gonna be a contributor at a minimum in the league.

Dude violated Clingan in the title game.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was moving really well in the Tourney. I really wanted him to fall to LA. :mjcry:

An overlooked part of Edey is how competitive he is. He’s gonna be a contributor at a minimum in the league.

Dude violated Clingan in the title game.
Eh I wouldn't say that, came out hot early but then Clingan adjusted and thats how UConn blew the game open. He scored a bunch of garbage points at the end on a 6'8" forward when UConn was basically giving him the points.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
How did he look against PnRs last night? I wanted to watch the game but had other stuff I needed to prep for.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Eh I wouldn't say that, came out hot early but then Clingan adjusted and thats how UConn blew the game open. He scored a bunch of garbage points at the end on a 6'8" forward when UConn was basically giving him the points.
Clingan had 11/5 for the game. Edey’s first half was better than that and Clingan obviously had much better guard play around him.