Party schools in Florida ?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Damn near every school in Florida is a party school, UF,FSU, UM, FGCU, FIU,FAU, hell even the community colleges have a party scene as well, TCC, BC, Miami Dade. You'll have a good time once you're in a college area.

Word ? :krs:

Like i said above, i don't want to get trapped in some boring commuter school where everyone goes home at the end of the day.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I know, the only thing is that it's in Tallahassee, it looks pretty boring and "country" out there.

if you a city nikka you gone tired of Tally QUICK
i mean its cool but if you gonna be all extra excited about not being around your fam i recommend it cuz its full of dem

if you good at finessing and movin around South Florida is the place where dreams are made

tally cool tho if you tryna keep yo head staright plus its way more manageable when it comes to time imo

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
This^^^

My homeboy got a cousin that's been in college going for his bachelors for 8 years now in Talley. That nikka refuse to grow up and graduate. that's how bad the party lifestyle is. nikka 26 a supper senior in college :pachaha:

lololol aye real talk i met plenty nikkas like dat

nikkas leave home for school, lose they scholarship partyin and just find a job say fukk it i aint goin back home lolol

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say word ? :ohhh:.

Did you live on campus? How's the dorms and the girls?

How far is Miami from Boca Raton?

I just want to hurry up and leave away from my parents already, hopefully i don't get trapped in some commuter school :comeon:.

I lived off campus but there are alot of dorms on campus they expanded alot. They have small dorms and 2 building they call the towers that are high buildings. The campus is off the I-95 exit so jump on it south and you will be in miami in under 25 mins...ft lauderdale is right around the corner, south beach is a bit farther but there is alot of spots between. Miami/Ft lauderdale/ Palm Beach are full of young people and schools.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
All about the networking friend :smugdraper:

I've been on twitter lately looking at Cuban girls from Florida, :whew:.

BGT2nPlCcAADZUe.jpg:large

BF2sXPUCYAASAw9.jpg:large

BFp5AaaCQAAQO_B.jpg:large

BDKKOlYCMAAWE_v.jpg:large

BCOgGPSCAAEla03.jpg:large

A9F-U0jCEAAGFx5.jpg:large

A8S-50WCIAAJO8o.jpg:large

Are the ones in Florida down to earth?

Most of the ones in New York have attitude problems :scusthov:.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This^^^

My homeboy got a cousin that's been in college going for his bachelors for 8 years now in Talley. That nikka refuse to grow up and graduate. that's how bad the party lifestyle is. nikka 26 a supper senior in college :pachaha:

My brother went up in 200 and I went up in 2003 this nikka still up there going on 31 that life is great he cant leave:smugdraper:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I lived off campus but there are alot of dorms on campus they expanded alot. They have small dorms and 2 building they call the towers that are high buildings. The campus is off the I-95 exit so jump on it south and you will be in miami in under 25 mins...ft lauderdale is right around the corner, south beach is a bit farther but there is alot of spots between. Miami/Ft lauderdale/ Palm Beach are full of young people and schools.

Do they throw any parties around campus?

How's the weather?

I want to live on campus for my freshmen and sophomore years.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they throw any parties around campus?

How's the weather?

I want to live on campus for my freshmen and sophomore years.

yeah they have parties on campus also...you also have the frats etc that throw big parties...weather is typical south florida weather mild winters average high in winter of 70 low in lower 50s, once in a while low 40's to low 30s...but from spring to fall pretty much warm all day and night....

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
yeah they have parties on campus also...you also have the frats etc that throw big parties...weather is typical south florida weather mild winters average high in winter of 70 low in lower 50s, once in a while low 40's to low 30s...but from spring to fall pretty much warm all day and night....

Is the school surrounded by the suburbs or a city?

Any areas to avoid ?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the school surrounded by the suburbs or a city?

Any areas to avoid ?

Suburbs.....boca is a rich people area lol...palm beach has the richest area code in the country....the highschool across the street has porsches and hummers etc parked in the parking lot...smh high schoolers driving bentlys sometime when I would drive by .

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Suburbs.....boca is a rich people area lol...palm beach has the richest area code in the country....the highschool across the street has porsches and hummers etc parked in the parking lot...smh high schoolers driving bentlys sometime when I would drive by .

Oh, good. Then i should have no problem finding house parties. Are there mansions out there?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Breh, you really bout to pick whatever school you go to based on whether or not its a party school? :ufdup:

You don't think a nikka woulda love to go up to FAMU and just doing his thing among fellow brothers/sisters? :to:

Go to FSU or UF or any of the Florida schools with NAMES. Come on, breh, make this decision like an adult :rudy: