Part Time Income

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's some decent ways to make some income part time. I'm ingrad school doing applied math and working fulltime in nyc and that shyt is killing me. I don't want to drop the program so i was thinking of some ways where i could work part time so i'll have more time for school and still make some dough. Working as a personal trainer comes to mind but i'm not sure how much they pay and what you have to do to become one. any other ideas brehs?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a factory job for 4 months until college starts again. Pays well and I'm always offered overtime since they know I need the cash. It is physically demanding though

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's some decent ways to make some income part time. I'm ingrad school doing applied math and working fulltime in nyc and that shyt is killing me. I don't want to drop the program so i was thinking of some ways where i could work part time so i'll have more time for school and still make some dough. Working as a personal trainer comes to mind but i'm not sure how much they pay and what you have to do to become one. any other ideas brehs?

You in school, so sell weed nikka:ld: Keep your stash off campus and don't serve on campus so you won't risk getting kicked out. Don't keep more than misdemeanor quantities on you, you a college nikka, so you not built for felonies b:usure: You in NYC, so if you get u a Cali connect, you can hurt the game up there. I see you taking applied mathematics, so I know ya flip game will be extra on point. You might become good enough to drop out of school and do this thing full time:pachaha:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in school, so sell weed nikka:ld: Keep your stash off campus and don't serve on campus so you won't risk getting kicked out. Don't keep more than misdemeanor quantities on you, you a college nikka, so you not built for felonies b:usure: You in NYC, so if you get u a Cali connect, you can hurt the game up there. I see you taking applied mathematics, so I know ya flip game will be extra on point. You might become good enough to drop out of school and do this thing full time:pachaha:

Homie i did all that drug selling shyt in my teenage years i ain't looking to do that shyt now and besides from a risk reward perspective it would be pretty stupid to fukk up a 50K tuition education plus future income to push some ounces of weed.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Security guard can be easy money depending on he kind of post they give you. I had a post at Honda Car Dealership working the graveyard shift from 10-6. At around 11:30 I would grab the sleeping bag out of my car and take it upstairs and crash until 5:00. I milked this post for two and a half years.

Also, peep this thread although it will take you time before you start seeing anything significant...........http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/450-make-money-online-thread.html

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Security guard can be easy money depending on he kind of post they give you. I had a post at Honda Car Dealership working the graveyard shift from 10-6. At around 11:30 I would grab the sleeping bag out of my car and take it upstairs and crash until 5:00. I milked this post for two and a half years.

Also, peep this thread although it will take you time before you start seeing anything significant...........http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/450-make-money-online-thread.html

so wait, you went to sleep :krs:?

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold the fukk on breh

you are in graduate school (masters/phd?) doing applied math. you must be of normal to above normal intelligence.

tutor/TA. HUGE market in nyc (esp manhattan, well thats the only place i fukked with for a job). I charged $125-$150 an hour for personal tutoring for the MCAT.

I'm sure you can make an easy $50 an hour tutoring SAT or some kind of math on the UES.

If you are at columbia or nyu some of the TA rates (if they allow you to be paid as a grad student) are pretty high. It was about 2k for a class of grading calc III homework per semester. it took me like 3 hours for the entire semester to grade all that shyt. get multiple classes and its money

if you are doing a phd program, you should focus on your thesis and networking, that will be a bigger investment in the long run

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe you are at cooper union, they hire those dorks at the other major NYC schools to TA. as you know kaplan is right at the square (there's also a branch right by central park). i think the starting rate is at $30/hr (i guess it depends on the test)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Homie i did all that drug selling shyt in my teenage years i ain't looking to do that shyt now and besides from a risk reward perspective it would be pretty stupid to fukk up a 50K tuition education plus future income to push some ounces of weed.

images

I was fukkin around