Parks and Rec returns! For one episode tonight on NBC at 8:30

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Ben confused/wtf reactions to the other characters fukkery never gets old :pachaha:

Andy stole the show.. That cover of lil Sebastian :mjcry: Even Ron was a little :mjcry:

I'm in the beginning of the last season of Parks and Rec on Netflix so I'm not far from finishing the series, been watching it over the course of several years on Netflix :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ben confused/wtf reactions to the other characters fukkery never gets old :pachaha:

Andy stole the show.. That cover of lil Sebastian :mjcry: Even Ron was a little :mjcry:

I'm in the beginning of the last season of Parks and Rec on Netflix so I'm not far from finishing the series, been watching it over the course of several years on Netflix :wow:
I was amazed that I didn't notice any cracks from any of the actors/actresses as far as them getting back into their respective roles. I get that they're in the acting business for a reason but its been so long since the finale. I was impressed.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this, forgot how much I miss these characters :mjcry:

Great they were able to get some of the supporting players back too like Pert and Jam :lolbron:

Everybody still looked pretty much the same too.

Bye Bye Lil Sebastian :wow: