Parents sitting you down to talk is never a good thing...

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
my bad...

My ex-fiance apparently called my parents to complain about me. Saying I'm stalking her, trying to basically make her life a living hell. We have 2 kids together, so she's going to see a lot of me. :heh: smh. Have I've done foul stuff? of course....but that's wack to complain. How the fukk are they on her side when she got me jumped? My parents, mainly my mother are worried about what ppl say and my name was pretty good around the way but when I messed with her sister and got her pregnant they felt embarassed...rightly so. Who's perfect though? See this is how I know she opened her mouth cus my mother said I need to stop bringing different women around my sons. That's not true at all. Other stuff they talked about that I cannot put on here.

Guess I have to develop a heart again :upsetfavre: Love is crazy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my bad...

My ex-fiance apparently called my parents to complain about me. Saying I'm stalking her, trying to basically make her life a living hell. We have 2 kids together, so she's going to see a lot of me. :heh: smh. Have I've done foul stuff? of course....but that's wack to complain. How the fukk are they on her side when she got me jumped? My parents, mainly my mother are worried about what ppl say and my name was pretty good around the way but when I messed with her sister and got her pregnant they felt embarassed...rightly so. Who's perfect though? See this is how I know she opened her mouth cus my mother said I need to stop bringing different women around my sons. That's not true at all. Other stuff they talked about that I cannot put on here.

YOU fukkED HER SISTER!!! You deserved to get jumped.
and Hol up you got the sister pregnant? :wtf: You never said all that. and :heh: at that who's perfect shyt. Son, chill.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
my bad...

Hold on so what did your baby brother do besides put his giggle hat on :pachaha:

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU fukkED HER SISTER!!! You deserved to get jumped.
and Hol up you got the sister pregnant? :wtf: You never said all that. and :heh: at that who's perfect shyt. Son, chill.

Co sign! That was her sis, I don't see how that could be a mistake lmao. Her sister ain't shyt man.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
My ex-fiance apparently called my parents to complain about me. Saying I'm stalking her, trying to basically make her life a living hell. We have 2 kids together, so she's going to see a lot of me. :heh: smh. Have I've done foul stuff? of course....but that's wack to complain. How the fukk are they on her side when she got me jumped?...when I messed with her sister and got her pregnant they felt embarassed...rightly so. Who's perfect though?
You impregnated your ex (twice) AND YOUR EX'S SISTER?
They nnnnnneed to jump your worthless ass again.

Eventually, your ex-fiance AND HER SISTER will go to the cops abt the stalking and also (in addition to the police) get you registered for child support.

You are a worthless reprobate! >:-T An uncouth prodigal with no remorse. Gabriel scratched yo' name CLEAN out the book of life; Lucifer reserved your suite and enhanced its heat.

--> aq out <--

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ

You impregnated your ex (twice) AND YOUR EX'S SISTER?
They nnnnnneed to jump your worthless ass again.

Eventually, your ex-fiance AND HER SISTER will go to the cops abt the stalking and also (in addition to the police) get you registered for child support.

You are a worthless reprobate! >:-T An uncouth prodigal with no remorse. Gabriel scratched yo' name CLEAN out the book of life; Lucifer reserved your suite and enhanced its heat.

--> aq out <--

Worthless? Bruh I took care of her and my boys when she lived with me and still do. She already went downtown for child support in fact I already was taking care of them. All I asked her was to sign receipts stating the amount I was giving her weekly. I didn't need the state to tell me anything. When she needed money for school in which 2 classes she failed who gave it go her? me Who bought her the car she driving now? me Who made sure she went to prom cus her mother didn't want her to have anything to do with me cus I didn't believe in that church crap? me

Hell my oldest son birthday is 2morro and who paid for everything? Me lol

I stalk nobody...when I ask you why my youngest face has scratches on it, I should be able to ask you directly. I don't need to go to my parents so they contact you and you give them the answer and they relay it back to me. That's corny. And I know she be on here too. I've done everything possible that a young 24 yr old man do. Have not ran from fatherhood, I embrace just like she embrace motherhood. I give you that, but don't act like I'm not on point with it neither. I love my children to death, so stop trying to use them to get at me.

The only only thing anybody can say anything bad about me is what happened. That's good and done already. I'm so far beyond that now, I could care less. I'm not worried about what other ppl think, her family is. Spilling lies to my family is wrong though. But I digress though. I see you 2morro :hehe:

It happens more than you think. I have a family member who has kids for 2 brothers. Both of them was deadbeats too so it don't get more embarrassing than that :heh:

well, no deadbeat here and It's not the norm in my book

Hold on so what did your baby brother do besides put his giggle hat on :pachaha:

my brother is wild man. He lives that party life. He was stabbed almost 2 yrs ago in the neck for being at the wrong place at the wrong time with his mouth lol. My brother takes life as a joke. He recently graduated from college so hopefully he'll take it more seriously. He used to live with my parents cus they kicked him out and now he lives with me. I think he respects me more but I let him know recently it's either Penn station or work in this house.

I have to get him on here cus the fukkery would go through the roof. Shamefully...he'll fit right in.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
That's awful. I would punch my brother in the throat if he told me he got two sisters pregnant. Besides that though, I rarely got sitdowns. My mom had the tendency to get pissed over things, then slam doors and cuss at me, then call family up to complain about me to them.

It wasn't until college that she would talk to me like another adult, because we developed a friendship in that vein. No sitdowns from that point on.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im old now (25) i ignore my pops now and do me

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Carter Hoodson,
It sounds like you're doing right by the kids and by your bad ass, reckless lil brother. Much respect. u_u

But her family will never forgive you for inserting your dirty dikk in BOTH daughters. So you can forget about mending fences. Those ppl are DONE WITH YOU, sir.

--> aq out <--