Parents sitting you down to talk is never a good thing...

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
My parents when it comes to discipline are like night and day. My mother is the easy going mother who tries to see the good in everybody lol. Nothing wrong in that but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. My father is a different beast lol.

Earlier in the afternoon, my father called me...couldn't pick up at the time cus I'm at work. My bro texts me and says mommy and dad wants us to come over later to talk about whatever. Thought nothng of it.

Went over there, my dad had like this stern look on his face so my lil bro funny as hell with his :skip:. I had to laugh. Then my dad with his panther ass was like what the fukk is funny. See, that's your problem you take everything as a joke. My brother bytch up quick. Then my mother started off getting on my brother. Like she never does that to any of us whether my older bro and sis or us. I love my brother but he has no motivation. He takes life as a joke. My mother was going in on him the whole time he kept his head down. I'm like :aicmon:.

Then I had to open my mouth with "why I'm here" :snoop: My mother ripped me bad. She even cried. My parents never said they were disappointed in any of us. She said that shyt to me. My father said not one word. He just had that look of disgust. I don't care how old you are, whether young or old, no one want their parents to feel that shyt about them. And I cannot even get mad though, I've been an a$$hole last 2 yrs :hehe: Will I remain one? hell idk. Love will make you do some crazy shyt.

My brother got off easy too...lucky as hell

edit...I want to know what she told them...see that right there i'm not with.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
fukk OUTTA HERE. MY OLD MAN'S TALKS ARE fukkING HILARIOUS. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK UNTIL HE'S DOWNED 2 40OZ BEERS. I BE FIGHTING THE LAUGHTER BACK WHEN HE STARTS CRYING.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
fukk OUTTA HERE. MY OLD MAN'S TALKS ARE fukkING HILARIOUS. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK UNTIL HE'S DOWNED 2 40OZ BEERS. I BE FIGHTING THE LAUGHTER BACK WHEN HE STARTS CRYING.

lol nah, my dad a different kind of man. He stuck in that whole 1966 Bobby Seale Huey P Black Power mode. I won't win a argument.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
My childhood dog died (German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix) last time they sat me down like this. :to: :sadbron:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I woulda been lucky if they sat me down to talk.

I remember the time I said I was going to call children and youth on their ass.

boy-escalted-quickly.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I haven't lived at home for almost 10 years or so, but I went through the same shyt, I kinda ran wild over my mom after my Dad left, I don't think he would have helped her much anyway, I was on that 'Soon You'll Understand' third verse shyt...I've had those sit downs though..but not for years, my mom was a slap across the face type if I got reckless when I was kid, but when I got older and Dad left, there wasn't much she was able to do.

I'm kinda dying at your Dad's opening lines to your brother though...lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i could see why they're disappointed given this half ass, incomplete story. you should have written for LOST

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I never gave a fukk about what parents have to say to me:manny:

If my mom told me she was disappointed in me..I'd be like..ok..cool story mom..but I got to go out and steal and sell these trees..she wanna bytch about,,well hey..it's not her life..:yeshrug: