PaRappa the Rapper (remaster PS4)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
20yrs later and I still know the bathroom rap lyrics verbatim.

That and Taxi Lesson stage. :banderas:

Game had bangers.

Sounds like they kept it a lil too authentic :russ:
:wow: same shyt here breh. that taxi is a banger but i gotta with the frog.

:lawd: the skunk over here will bring you luck, the pump over here comes with the truck.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Not only are these fukkin companies still pushing this remaster shyt, but they're pushing PS1 remasters!?! I blame nikkas like y'all in this thread happy about this bullshyt, just throwing your money at any and every "remastered" game that comes out :yeshrug:. You coulda downloaded Parappa on a damn emulator last week if you wanted to play it that bad

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Not only are these fukkin companies still pushing this remaster shyt, but they're pushing PS1 remasters!?! I blame nikkas like y'all in this thread happy about this bullshyt, just throwing your money at any and every "remastered" game that comes out :yeshrug:. You coulda downloaded Parappa on a damn emulator last week if you wanted to play it that bad
:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Why you always such a fukking fakkit?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I played the demo. The timing of the button presses with the rhythm of the music felt mad off.
Nothing like how you hit a button on the beat with Rock band / Guitar Hero.
thats just how it was, you could also freestyle it instead of copying every button press perfectly . like Square x2 + Triangle instead of just Square
20yrs later and I still know the bathroom rap lyrics verbatim.

That and Taxi Lesson stage. :banderas:

Game had bangers.

Sounds like they kept it a lil too authentic :russ:
that reggae frog was my nikka :blessed: In the rain or in the snow, got the got the funky flow

The Bathroom rap was GOAT, no question :gladbron:

Parappa the Rapper 2 has some good songs too :win:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I copped it day one, I still can't get past level 4 :snoop:

The timing is awful on this but the songs are so catchy.

I actually copped the original and pulled out the dusty ps2 last year and was stuck on level 4 then either.

I gotta agree with the gamespot review that said the greatest trick this game ever pulled off was convincing the world it wasn't broken.

I was way off on level 2 and still past it and I'm spot on on cheap cheap chicken and keep failing :francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't purchase this for the life of me. PSN is all fukked up for me right now. It is really pissing me off. I wanted to play this game tonight. I have very found memories...but nope :to:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
"In the rain or in the snow, Got the got the funky flow !":lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

full
Remember, strike it rich, the key is love. Save everybody from waaaaaaay up above.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I played the demo. The timing of the button presses with the rhythm of the music felt mad off.
Nothing like how you hit a button on the beat with Rock band / Guitar Hero.

Just read up on this shyt and apparently people been having the same problems, so I guess they never fixed the lag/latency issue with playing these older rhythm games on Flatscreens'n'shyt 'cause I had the same problem playing this and umjammer lammy when I hooked my ps2 up to my flatscreen, shyt was mad off.

Same thing when I copped Umjammer on PSN thinking that they'd fix whatever, but nope. How the fukk do they not address some shyt like this?:hhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just read up on this shyt and apparently people been having the same problems, so I guess they never fixed the lag/latency issue with playing these older rhythm games on Flatscreens'n'shyt 'cause I had the same problem playing this and umjammer lammy when I hooked my ps2 up to my flatscreen, shyt was mad off.

Same thing when I copped Umjammer on PSN thinking that they'd fix whatever, but nope. How the fukk do they not address some shyt like this?:hhh:
Sony gone Sony