Paramount & Hasbro Rebooting ‘G.I. Joe’ For Millennials

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
What does it say about movie execs, producers and writers, when both animated versions of the Transformer movie and the GI Joe Serpentor storyline were better than the live movie versions...

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
First one was god-awful. Second one was dumb, but an improvement. Either way, it was one big fukk-up of a franchise. I'd be happy if they just let it die, but at least they aren't doing a Part III. I have no faith in some reboot for millennials though, whatever the fukk that means.

NOTHING they do will ever top this:

So beautiful. Still brings a tear to my eye to watch it. :mjcry:

EDIT:

When are we going to get a Spiral Zone movie? shyt could be dope. :banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The only thing the movie had that was badass was snake eyes....:mjcry::banderas: my fan favorite since childhood.

snake-eyes-hot-toys.jpg

:PantherBless2:

Cosigns. The only thing they got right in both movies was Snake eyes and Storm Shadow. I can't believe they messed these movies up. G.I. Joe has amazing characters with distinctive skills and personalities. They definitely need to reboot it because those first 2 were really bad. I think it can work but needs better writers and someone who understands the franchise.

1896915-snakeeyes_storm_shadow_by_ratkins_d31j2rc.jpg

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
To this day, I still don't understand how you fukk up GI Joe. Diverse ensemble cast with weapon/fighting specialties against a terrorist organization. The movie has been made 100x over, especially in the 80's.

Chef

All Star
Daps
That doesn't even make sense

Just team them up with the Transformers and call it a day

75665.jpg

I'm afraid this mash up might come to the big screen. :francis:

Still can't get a good Transformers flick out of Hasbro after the first one.:hhh: