Panda Global/Nintendo has forced Smash World Tour to stop operating

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:what: I'm not google breh but yes they are all 3. Hell a little white kid got rapped and groomed by a mid 20's biracal woman in the smash community and that's just the tip of the weirdness

While this is true. This actually has NOTHING to do with Nintendo pulling this move.

This more Panda Global flexing than anything. Apparently Panda has started their own Smash Tour and partnered officially with Nintendo.

It pretty much came down to Panda telling Nintendo to get SWT out the box and any smaller event that was apart of the SWT could either join the Panda Tour or kick rocks...

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Inevitable.

It's unlicense and I believe Nintendo has their own thing going that is similar to what Splatoon has. Smash will be at 30 million units sold by the end of the year so you better believe Nintendo wants every dime they can get out of a game with those type of numbers.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
While this is true. This actually has NOTHING to do with Nintendo pulling this move.

This more Panda Global flexing than anything. Apparently Panda has started their own Smash Tour and partnered officially with Nintendo.

It pretty much came down to Panda telling Nintendo to get SWT out the box and any smaller event that was apart of the SWT could either join the Panda Tour or kick rocks...
:mjlol: lose money over this???

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Another thing Smash wasn't at EVO this year and they're not going to be at EVO Japan in a few months either. Nintendo bout to put a strangle on all Large Scale Smash tourneys. :ld:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Best explanation right now.

Yea the smash community has a TON of weirdos. But that doesnt have anything to do with this.