151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
French Toast >>>Pancakes>>>Waffles

I eat waffles most, because they are the easiest to make. :yeshrug:

I'd eat more French Toast if they where a lil easier to make. :ld:

French toast is pretty damn easy to make b. Just dip the toast in some scrambled egg and milk, put some butter on the pan, let it melt, place bread in pan, cook till both sides are crisp brown, remove from pan and sprinkle on cinnamon

Get some syrup and enjoy.:ahh:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
:what:

French toast are very easy to make.

Get a bowl, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of milk, a half of tablespoon of sugar, whisk it all together. Cut 2 slices of bread in half, put a tablespoon of butter or cooking oil inside of a pan, dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, let cook on both sides until golden brown on both sides, put some syrup on it then wa-la :smugdraper:

Lol u beat me to it, but yeah shyt is goat

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yall like spranklan power sugar on it?

Yall like sausage lanks, chickkun or french canadian bacon/ham or regluh bacon

Turkey bacon and then turkey sausage. Those spicy chicken sauages are good too though.

And when I make my waffles, nah, no powdered sugar cuz I've never thought to buy any since that'd be like the only thing I'd use it for, but it's not really necessary all like that. No qualms with it on them though when I have waffles at restaurants though.

Has anyone here ever gone to Sedona, AZ? There's a place called the Coffee Pot or something like that that has the greatest fukking waffles ever. I'm getting ever so close to matching their recipe/strategy though.

bcb

BG - It's All On U
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wafflecakes1.jpg

:takedat: