@#PanAfricana says he's starting a Welding apprenticeship in February

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was an electrician in the Marines..we learned how to wire houses during training but once inside our units we did none of that shyt and only turned on generators :mjlol:

Residential electrical work is dope..I work in the education field now though. May decide to decide to pursue that as a career if I ever get tired of teaching

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't know why all y'all don't have him on ignore, it's a much better experience.

Daps
He was most likely doing something unsafe, like maybe one of his coworkers threw him a pipe, which you shouldn't do. Or maybe a freak accident where and old pipe just fell. Residential Plumbing is usually chill and safe. The bigger accidents are when you are a Pipefitter, which is basically Large Commercial and Industrial Plumbing

Thats when you dealing with heavy ass pipe, thats like 10'' to 14" in diameter. You can google it if you want. Those shyts are huge :huhldup:

Suggest men Google large pipes brehs.....

:dame:

Daps
I was an electrician in the Marines..we learned how to wire houses during training but once inside our units we did none of that shyt and only turned on generators :mjlol:

Residential electrical work is dope..I work in the education field now though. May decide to decide to pursue that as a career if I ever get tired of teaching

U were a 2800? School n 29 palms?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I don't know why all y'all don't have him on ignore, it's a much better experience.
Naw these threads are hilarious :mjlol:

I hope it pans out. Getting on at shipyards can be hard, but can often pay well. Only problem is most guys won't make it. It's a lot of hard physical labor. Idk hes ready for the type of days he'll be putting in. Itll toughen him up for sure

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
If you gone be at that shipyard, be careful :ufdup: and keep ya head on a swivel.

Heard stories of those cranes dropping the beams or metal killing folks.