Pan-Africanist says, the United States doesn't owe us anything"

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He said the United States is a criminal enterprise and there is no moral ground...this is facts

We should still fight for it anyway

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
His gripe with lineage based reparations is peak arguing just to argue babble. Just move past it breh. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
this is why you don’t trust Pan Africanism

because Pan Africans put Africa 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 and 5 , then Caribbean, then Afro Latina , then anybody else that has enough melanin to be considered black …. and last / least ADOS/FBA

I really can’t understand in this current era were living in - anybody who is ADOS/FBA having any part in Pan Africanism

:camby:

What? It’s Pan Africanism why wouldn’t you put Africa 1st the spiritual and physical homeland of black people?

Anymore than a Zionist would put Israel first? It’s not illogical, and the vast majority of prominent Pan Africans have been ADOS so I don’t get how your equation works in that way either?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
"I agree with you Joy it has to be studied we have to educate ourselves to understand that the source of reparations, the political demand for reparations is a matter of solidarity politics. you can force anybody to do anything if you can organize enough people to do it and it is in their interest to concede to you. it is in the interest of the United States government to support Israel, by the way last I checked Israel is not in the United States although some people will call it the 51st state why because it's in the political interests of the United States government and the people who back Israel to do that. we don't organize ourselves enough to be able to bring that to bear, it's not going to come through descendants of slaves or slavery those kind of organizations. it's going to come through solidarity politics with black people everywhere, that's when you see the United States government move. so I agree with you, I mean we/you know. anyway let me let me pause there because people kind of get confused when you start about lineage, you can wrap yourself in that red white and blue flag till you turn red white and blue in the face. ain't going to move an inch in a white national's country. that's not going to give you anything until you stand up and say I'm going to force you to give me something because I am self-determining that's the foundation for any reparations case, not a begging plea!"

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
OP is a bytch ass nikka who took what was a very poignant point out of context to fan the flames of diaspora wars.

What he basically said is demand for lineage based reparations as a moral question is a non starter when dealing with a criminal enterprise like the United States. You can’t beg or try to appeal to the white man for reparations, you have to take them.

Why it was a poor argument is that if you replace the word "lineage" with the word "black" no point he made with regard to lineage based reparations changes. But the amount of people who get paid does.

Shouts out to the women that were up there talking right tho. It's people out there who want to get stuff done and it's people out there that want to show the world who the smartest in the room is, I'm glad Roland had at least 2 people up there that want to get stuff done.:salute:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
100 years of failed pan-Africanism and that clown is still on that wave. How are we gonna have this mythical "solidarity" with SSA Africa when SSA Africa isn't unified?

:mjlol:

What ideology has succeeded if Pan Africanism has failed? Can you name one Black people has adopted that’s fared better? And what you define as success ?

What’s success to you white supremacy?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Lies

All black people are equal

Stop making shyt up

its the truth
so what the hell you mean lies?

and for you to say all Black people are equal doesn’t address my original statement

What? It’s Pan Africanism why wouldn’t you put Africa 1st the spiritual and physical homeland of black people?

Anymore than a Zionist would put Israel first? It’s not illogical, and the vast majority of prominent Pan Africans have been ADOS so I don’t get how your equation works in that way either?

maybe I should’ve clarified my statement a bit better when I said Africa 1,2,3,4 and 5 then Caribbean’s, etc. etc. I wasn’t referring to the land itself. I was referring to the people.

case in point this individual who’s saying he doesn’t want to see reparations for ADOS/FBA the actual people who deserve it … he in my opinion wants to see it for all Black people

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I agree with you Joy it has to be studied we have to educate ourselves to understand that the source of reparations, the political demand for reparations is a matter of solidarity politics. you can force anybody to do anything if you can organize enough people to do it and it is in their interest to concede to you. it is in the interest of the United States government to support Israel, by the way last I checked Israel is not in the United States although some people will call it the 51st state why because it's in the political interests of the United States government and the people who back Israel to do that. we don't organize ourselves enough to be able to bring that to bear, it's not going to come through descendants of slaves or slavery those kind of organizations. it's going to come through solidarity politics with black people everywhere, that's when you see the United States government move. so I agree with you, I mean we/you know. anyway let me let me pause there because people kind of get confused when you start about lineage, you can wrap yourself in that red white and blue flag till you turn red white and blue in the face. ain't going to move an inch in a white national's country. that's not going to give you anything until you stand up and say I'm going to force you to give me something because I am self-determining that's the foundation for any reparations case, not a begging plea!"

Thank you. Reparations could be achieved but you need leverage. I don't think political leverage exists because black people only make up 12 -15 percent of voters.

Civil disobedience on the other hand. :whoo: It has been proven to work even when this country was at peak Jim Crow.

Can you imagine what a protest strike by black airport workers could do to this country? A strike at Jackson airport in Atlanta alone would cripple U.S travel.

I wonder how many of the acronym gang really cares enough about reparations to do something that is uncomfortable and potentially harmful to their livelihoods and well being. Or is reparations fight simply political theater and xenephobia against other black people.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
its the truth

and for you to say all Black people are equal doesn’t address my original statement

maybe I should’ve clarified my statement a bit better when I said Africa 1,2,3,4 and 5 then Caribbean’s, etc. etc. I wasn’t referring to the land itself. I was referring to the people.

case in point this individual who’s saying he doesn’t want to see reparations for ADOS/FBA the actual people who deserve it … he in my opinion wants to see it for all Black people
You’re telling me where I put myself

It’s a lie

Budda

Superstar
Daps
its the truth

Anyone that want reparations for all black people who were enslaved would also want reparations for ADOS people, when has any it ever been a tenet of Pan Africanism to not want reparations for people who were enslaved? Why do posters keep putting this on Pan Africanism as if most prominent Pan Africanist’s wouldn’t want repetitions? Doesn’t make sense.

ADOS deserve reparations from the American government, and those from the Caribbean and South America from the English Dutch Portuguese French or Spanish.

Anyone who says otherwise is actually going against what most prominent Pan Africanist scholars want so people stop trying to put it as a tenet of Pan Africanism.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Anyone that want reparations for all black people who were enslaved would also want reparations for ADOS people, when has any it ever been a tenet of Pan Africanism to not want reparations for people who were enslaved? Why do posters keep putting this on Pan Africanism as if most prominent Pan Africanist’s wouldn’t want repetitions? Doesn’t make sense.

ADOS deserve reparations from the American government, and those from the Caribbean and South America from the English Dutch Portuguese French or Spanish.

Anyone who says otherwise is actually going against what most prominent Pan Africanist scholars want so people stop trying to put it as a tenet of Pan Africanism.

I’m really not understanding your point when the whole reparations topic started to pop off like 7 or 8 years ago it was centered around ADOS/FBA
and from what I remember, damn near every Pan African spoke-person was trying to make the case that reparations should be for all Black people here in America, not just ADOS/FBA

thereafter is where we started to see the hypocrisy of pan Africanism
Because Africans tried to make a case for reparations in America because they lost family members and lost loved ones from the TransAtlantic Slave trade
Caribbean tried to make the case for reparations in America, then got called out on their bullshyt because they have something called CARICOM , which includes all Caribbean countries to get reparations and excludes us black Americans ADOS/FBA

that’s why there’s this huge movement of trying to withdraw from pan Africanism because it doesn’t benefit us

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I’m really not understanding your point when the whole reparations topic started to pop off like 7 or 8 years ago it was centered around ADOS/FBA
and from what I remember, damn near every Pan African spoke-person was trying to make the case that reparations should be for all Black people here in America, not just ADOS/FBA

thereafter is where we started to see the hypocrisy of pan Africanism
Because Africans tried to make a case for reparations in America because they lost family members and lost loved ones from the TransAtlantic Slave trade
Caribbean tried to make the case for reparations in America, then got called out on their bullshyt because they have something called CARICOM , which includes all Caribbean countries to get reparations and excludes us black Americans ADOS/FBA

that’s why there’s this huge movement of trying to withdraw from pan Africanism because it doesn’t benefit us

Which Pan African spokesperson?

You do know not every African is a Pan Africanist, not every black person is pro black, the people you said were saying those thing did they consider themselves Pan Africanists? And who made them spokespeople? Are they Nkrumah, or Lumumba, Diop or even Gadaffi?

And the reparations topic a lot older than any of us on this forum, ADOS did a good job of drumming home the point about it having to be lineage based but a few Africans trying to muddy the waters and include themselves doesn’t detract from Pan Africanism.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Which Pan African spokesperson?

You do know not every African is a Pan Africanist, not every black person is pro black, the people you said were saying those thing did they consider themselves Pan Africanists? And who made them spokespeople? Are they Nkrumah, or Lumumba, Diop or even Gadaffi?

And the reparations topic a lot older than any of us on this forum, ADOS did a good job of drumming home the point about it having to be lineage based but a few Africans trying to muddy the waters and include themselves doesn’t detract from Pan Africanism.

as far as Pan Africans spokespersons Umar was and is the most prominent that had concerns
but with that said it was a whole bunch of Youtubers who are all pan African pro black conscience whatever you wanna call it that was against reparations solely for ADOS/FBA. They all wanted all Black people currently in America to receive it
as far as some of those peoples names Lord Jamar , Omawale , Q butter , boocie bear , Dynast etc. etc.

And as far as your statement on Africans muddying the water for our reparations isn’t Pan Africanism …. that an oxymoron you would think a pro black person would being total support for another black person to receive the debt that was owed to their ancestors