Pan-Africanist says Black Americans not voting for Trump is hurting the entire world.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This guy is who Tariq calls Boochie Bear. Also known as "Pan Africanism Strikes Back"

Seen him in Dynast's streams too. He strikes me as someone who just because he has a couple businesses hes on the "Less Taxes" Kool-Aid but is hiding behind Pan Afircanism

Hes one of these guys who likes controversy just so they dont look like "snowflakes". Possibly because they want to appear some way to their right wing friends they hang with or do business with. Or it could be just the typical Peacocking through contrarianism.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There's oppression everywhere on this earth.

Any country in Africa got they boot on the neck of the lesser in population tribes/ethnic groups.

Makes sense, pretty much all of the leaders of those countries are glorified handlers for Western powers. Good news is that after seeing their older siblings and parents drown in the sea trying to go to the land of their neocolonial oppressors, the youth are slowly beginning to get rid of those puppets.

Doesn’t mean things will change overnight, but not acknowledging the reality of outside interference in Africa and other majority Black countries is just as ignorant as immigrants coming to America and not acknowledging the legacy of enslavement, Jim Crow, etc.

But that’s par for the course when it comes to Americanism. Its arrogance comes in all shades and colors. :ehh:

Ive never been oppressed in my life

I’ve had nikkas trick me into thinking I was oppressed because misery loves company but once the spell was broken and I could see clearly I realized it was all bullshyt.

I have thrived throughout my life as an American

I started at the very bottom and had help from people from all walks of life assist me to becoming the man I am today

God bless America.

You’re missing the wider point but cool. Glad it worked out for you. 👍🏾

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why are all Pan Africanists being represented by some random? Vast majority of actual Pan Africanists don’t even believe in the American project they believe in building their communities and forging connections with the continent and wider diaspora as a means of obtaining more power and influence for all Black people globally.

America doesn’t register in that equation outside of using the nation building tools available in America to improve the lives of Black people both here and abroad through the creation of economic/political relationships.
I'm lost on when Marc Lamont Hill became a "Pan Africanist". I remember asking him about it when he spoke at my college and sighed and dismissed the idea but that was a WHILE ago :flabbynsick:

And I agree with the bolded but you gotta understand: If Internet Ass Muhfukkas can choose between crash dummies and birds like Sukihana or Sexxy Redd vs Pan Africanism as public enemy #1, they're picking Pan Africanism every time. Building your community and forging connections with the continent is EVIL.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Marc lamont hill is really good at making these internet debate bros look stupid and he even did it to destiny some weeks back. That said I hope the brother can actually find a job because he's so much better than this lol

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Makes sense, pretty much all of the leaders of those countries are glorified handlers for Western powers. Good news is that after seeing their older siblings and parents drown in the sea trying to go to the land of their neocolonial oppressors, the youth are slowly beginning to get rid of those puppets.

Doesn’t mean things will change overnight, but not acknowledging the reality of outside interference in Africa and other majority Black countries is just as ignorant as immigrants coming to America and not acknowledging the legacy of enslavement, Jim Crow, etc.

But that’s par for the course when it comes to Americanism. Its arrogance comes in all shades and colors. :ehh:

You’re missing the wider point but cool. Glad it worked out for you. 👍🏾
No, I got it completely

Nobody is oppressing you

Any oppression we face today is self inflicted

Mental

One thing I can say for the immigrants is they helped me understand that most of the oppression I felt wasn’t really there.