Pan-Africanist says Black Americans not voting for Trump is hurting the entire world.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He sounds exactly like Tariq even down to lying about other people's position. He even says the same things about Roland Martin that a lot of you parrot. He's loud, dumb and wrong like a lot of the both-sides posters on here and twitter. It's almost like he's reading from the same script.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Why are all Pan Africanists being represented by some random? Vast majority of actual Pan Africanists don’t even believe in the American project they believe in building their communities and forging connections with the continent and wider diaspora as a means of obtaining more power and influence for all Black people globally.

America doesn’t register in that equation outside of using the nation building tools available in America to improve the lives of Black people both here and abroad through the creation of economic/political relationships.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Why are all Pan Africanists being represented by some random? Vast majority of actual Pan Africanists don’t even believe in the American project they believe in building their communities and forging connections with the continent and wider diaspora as a means of obtaining more power and influence for all Black people globally.

America doesn’t register in that equation outside of using the nation building tools available in America to improve the lives of Black people both here and abroad through the creation of economic/political relationships.

It should, but people don't think outside the box.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It should, but people don't think outside the box.

What I mean by that is that participation in the actual system to the degree that you believe that system (which is inherently designed to destroy and oppress Black life) somehow will give you what you’re owed.

As I said, America factors into the equation because there are Black people on this land who are part of a wider African diaspora and that Black people here should use the nation building resources to first lift themselves up and then expand that to the rest of the diaspora and then finally connect that to the continent which itself is about to be the epicenter of economic power and development due to the huge youth movement and the vast resources.

Getting on the same page is in our best interests. We have to take back what was taken from us, including our collective humanity.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

At the expense of the Americans

No thanks

We like our home and will not allow it to be used as a tool for another project with people that hate us more than the cacs we’re used to.

There is no unity amongst “black” people globally

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
At the expense of the Americans

No thanks

We like our home and will not allow it to be used as a tool for another project with people that hate us more than the cacs we’re used to.

There is no unity amongst “black” people globally

:pachaha:

Then prepare for more oppression. :yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Then prepare for more oppression. :yeshrug:
Ive never been oppressed in my life

I’ve had nikkas trick me into thinking I was oppressed because misery loves company but once the spell was broken and I could see clearly I realized it was all bullshyt.

I have thrived throughout my life as an American

I started at the very bottom and had help from people from all walks of life that assisted me to becoming the man I am today

God bless America.