Pam & Tommy (Hulu)

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this was wild.

First ep really made Tommy Lee look like an a$$hole, and you're low-key rooting for Rogen's character. But I'm wondering if he's an unreliable narrator. The scene where he accidentally walks in on Pam in the kitchen, I'm wondering if they'll reveal later on that it wasn't an accident. Or they'll reveal that Tommy didn't really try to rip them off and the whole thing was just a way for Rogen's character to justify stealing from them.

Second ep was great, really sold just how insane these two were and the chemistry they had.

Props to Sebastian Stan and Lily James. They nailed it.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there anything that interesting about their story to make this worthwhile watching?

what's the payoff to this series? striperella? :francis:

Daps
This shyt is fukken hilarious!! :mjlol:

I literally came here to create the thread on it.

@FlyRy beat me to it.

Seth Rogan is fukken great in this.

Don't watch this shyt with the kids in the room.

ETA: They should have gotten an actress with more body, Pam's t*ts were huge, ol'girl on this show is busty, but basically regular size.

No, they were only this size back then

Pamela-Anderson-in-1994.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Props to the makeup and costume people for making Lily James transform into Pamela and Stan looks way more like Tommy Lee than Franco ever would (Who dropped out)

That said, I was expecting something like what Ryan Murphy did with American Crime Story where it was bit dark comedy and true life scandal (Think the Lewinsky series)

Its a little goofy with the talking dikk stuff and also feels like they not time accurate (songs from 98-99) but thats just being picky. I'll keep checking it out, Im only on episode 2

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
She showing titty but they're prosthetics. :mjgrin: Wonder if they'll get bigger the further they go?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The girlies online: "This would be retraumatizing for her!"

"They did this without Pam's involvement?!"

"Romanticizing a TV show about a relationship where a woman was abused & was exploited via leaked sex tape"

Me: Great wig on Bucky :ehh: *adds to queue*

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
This shyt is fukken hilarious!! :mjlol:

I literally came here to create the thread on it.

@FlyRy beat me to it.

Seth Rogan is fukken great in this.

Don't watch this shyt with the kids in the room.

ETA: They should have gotten an actress with more body, Pam's t*ts were huge, ol'girl on this show is busty, but basically regular size.

They used a prosthetic chest. So, it’s probably close to Pam’s size at the time.