Pam or Gina

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the episode where Pam first met Jerome. She was so fine in that whole episode. It’s one of my favorites. Plus it was a smart way for Martin to lowkey get at Pam. He knew she was bad :russ:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Pam low-key all the toxicity she gave Martin and the constant roasting you know that shyt 🔥🔥🔥 (typical of mean women and batshyt crazy women 😩😩)

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Some of yall need to watch the Martin Reunion that aired in June. They showed multiple scenes with Gina and Pam together, and Gina was the winner if you think back, and look at those clips. There's a reason this topic was never debated when the show aired. I didn't want to use that reunion to compare Gina and Pam, but since this thread has been bumped, I'll go ahead.

Tbh, during that Martin Reunion, I think Tisha Campbell (Gina) tried to look better than Tichina Arnold (Pam). You can't tell me that one-piece tiger-striped outfit Tisha was wearing wasn't hitting. Even Tichina gave her a kinda surprised look when she was introduced. Plus Tisha did have the better face this time, although it could have been the make up. She clearly don't look as sick as she once did, and that's the most important thing.

I'm gonna keep it real here. I know Gina may have been a little overrated during the series, but today, it sounds like a lot of you are overrating Pam for some reason. Well, I know the reason, but I'm not tryna go there right now. And even though most of you like Pam's body better, I never seen too many full booty shots on those episodes. They always showed side shots here and there. And the times they did show a full booty shot, it looked just a little above average, and it was a brief shot. It was the same with Gina tbh, but Pam's booty really wasn't that much better, if at all. It's just that Gina never really had hips. Then again, like I once said, a lot of athletic women don't have much hips. Although neither one of them probably ever wanted full booty shots in those Martin episodes, I still feel that Pam's wasn't much better than Gina's, however she would still look good in a bikini. I just don't see her filling out any jeans the way a lot of you think she would, unless they were custom fitted for her. But she was clearly in shape, especially later on during the series.

If somebody care to post a full Pam booty shot during a Martin episode, please do, so we can see how she suppose to have Gina so clearly beat. Because right now, all you pro Pams can say is one or two words, saying Pam looks better.

Last edited: