Pam Grier in her prime or Thelma from Good Times in her prime?

Pam or Thelma

• Pam

Votes: 151 54.3%
  • Thelma

Votes: 121 43.5%
  • IDK I'm a fakkit

Votes: 6 2.2%

• Total voters

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what THE fukk, was wrong with :

kareem
Richard pryor.

why in the fukk, did they not marry, PAM!!!

art barr
She dumped Richard because he was coked up all the time, doctor told her his nut was ruining her puss.

He didn't want to wear a condom so she dumped him

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
She dumped Richard because he was coked up all the time, doctor told her his nut was ruining her puss.

He didn't want to wear a condom so she dumped him

Yep...and with Kareem she didn't want to convert to Islam. If she would have, there would be no movies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if I feel comfy talking about my mom like dat...... :patrice:

It's because you're a man. I'd never say my dad was a hot/fine/whatever but my mom. :yeshrug: I tell her she is pretty every time I talk to her. Plus I've also seen pictures of her when I was younger in short shorts and a cut off looking amazing. I give credit where it's due. :jawalrus:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's because you're a man. I'd never say my dad was a hot/fine/whatever but my mom. :yeshrug: I tell her she is pretty every time I talk to her. Plus I've also seen pictures of her when I was younger in short shorts and a cut off looking amazing. I give credit where it's due. :jawalrus:
:patrice: negged

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bless ya heart

6.28.13PamGrierByLuigiNovi12.jpg
i'd still fuk

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My dad dated Pam in high school. .

Funny shyt is my paternal grandmother dated frank lucas (American Gangster) once. my father told me about it and I was like :wtf: but he told me not to ask her about it because it makes her upset. Something about she didn't know what he did for a living. :laugh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Funny shyt is my paternal grandmother dated frank lucas (American Gangster) once. my father told me about it and I was like :wtf: but he told me not to ask her about it because it makes her upset. Something about she didn't know what he did for a living. :laugh:

:deadbean: at your granny receiving alpaca fur coats for xmas and thinking her dude had a regular 9-5 :russ: