PALADINS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OVERWATCH

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
trust the fakkits behind dropping support outta nowhere for tribes and global agenda brehs :ufdup:

smite straight tho:manny:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Damn breh thanks for making this thread i wouldn't have found out about this game without it, and i deff like it more than OW. :blessed:

I feel like this game its easier for good players to carry. 5v5 instead of 6v6 means less opp for horseshyt. I feel like there's too many games in OW where i get top kills and damage and still lose somehow, shyts annoying.:beli:

Last edited:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Well I was wrong :skip:

Still think the character designs are uninspired tho

They deff are uninspired for sure, basically every char in the game im like, oh, so this is basically like such and such from OW, cool. :shaq2:

On the other hand though, the idea of having horses when you spawn so you can get into the action faster is genius. Someone on the team was prolly like, who the fukk wants to take 45 seconds just to get back into the game, esp if you die as soon as you get there. :blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Never played Overwatch but since it's coming out on Switch I'll probably buy it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Never played Overwatch but since it's coming out on Switch I'll probably buy it.

It's supposed to be free. so you'll be DLing it. But I'm pretty much in the same boat. I wanted OW badly, because the characters (Tracer mainly) looked good, and drew me towards it. Guess this game will have to do.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
It still has the stigma of being an Overwatch clone. So many people refuse to try it.
I shytted on it earlier in this thread but tried it for the first time off the strenth of realm royale. Its a solid hero shooter. :manny: nikkas do front like ow aint borrow from team fortress 2 tho

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Paladins is the fukking shyt!! Me and my nikka Lex straight fukking people up

tumblr_inline_owethbPhDD1ufqzal_540.gif