Pakistan military accuses India of violating airspace

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i

The problem with Kashmir is that they want to stay with India, but Pakistan won't let that happen since they believe Kashmir belongs to them as a Muslim majority state.

Not accurate. Majortiy would likely opt for independence or greater autonomy at best, if given the chance to have a referendum. Indian adminstration in the Kashmir Valley still requires a great degree of force. Latest local elections in Kashmir had 7 percent turnout.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two countries will never get along. South Asia will never be taken seriously as a future superpower region as long as it remains unstable like this.

It's the British's fault for allowing Pakistan to separate from India in the first place in 1947. I won't be surprised if another war breaks out from this sooner or later.
:manny: Germany and France were once mortal enemies and killed millions of each other.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
These are two nuclear powers with powerful regional allies and enemies. Nuclear war, even if by some miracle it is kept totally regional and confined to nuclear exchange between just these two nations.

Billions die, the global food supply is destroyed basically overnight, large swathes of the globe are rendered completely uninhabitable for even single celled organisms.

If I read this right, if by some miracle a nuclear war was contained to just and within India and Pakistan, the global food supply is destroyed basically overnight.

How much food does India and Pakistan produce for this to be true? :lupe:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Modi is literally wanting to go to war so he can get re-elected, Pakistan have came out publicly and said it wants to talk and dont want war.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If I read this right, if by some miracle a nuclear war was contained to just and within India and Pakistan, the global food supply is destroyed basically overnight.

How much food does India and Pakistan produce for this to be true? :lupe:

I don't think that's the issue. I imagine the damage would come from nuclear fallout damaging crops in other regions...