Paid For A Month Of Shadow Tech Streaming Gaming PC, Definitely Worth It

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This shyt crazy. I just set it up and the image is nearly indistinguishable. The best part is the latency is unnoticeable period. I'm literally using it right now to post. The best thing is the internet speed is super fukking fast.
Yea, shyt works great. My tablet cant stream 4K vids from youtube , i can do it fint thru the app and can notice a 4K difference even thru the compressed visuals of the app.

Ill probably use this whenever Star Citizen finally drops insted of buying a gaming PC.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what about games where key frames, and precise inputs are important? Fighting games, 2k, etc...?
Seems fine to me. Nothing feels laggy at all(to me.) Now granted if you want to be technical a local machine will just be better but here it's perfectly fine. I don't feel like there's any perceptible lag.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seems fine to me. Nothing feels laggy at all(to me.) Now granted if you want to be technical a local machine will just be better but here it's perfectly fine. I don't feel like there's any perceptible lag.
Worse part so far is black colors, they aren't dark enough and it takes A LOT away from the graphics. As far as lag, i haven't had any at all and each game i played so far was maxed put (RE2, Skyrim, BF5, Shadow Of Tomb Raider) so that aint a problem.

Whats a good calibration solution for dark colors in streaming media?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Founfmd out my issue, i only had the start up mbits set to 30 insted of 60, now this shyt looks amazing. Im bout to buy a full year now.

Im switching from HDMI slots from the PS4 to this app and its a BIG difference, looks much better than the PS4 since i changed the setting.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Founfmd out my issue, i only had the start up mbits set to 30 insted of 60, now this shyt looks amazing. Im bout to buy a full year now.

Im switching from HDMI slots from the PS4 to this app and its a BIG difference, looks much better than the PS4 since i changed the setting.
I was just about to tell you. If you want to improve it even more, go to the settings and enable low bandwith mode(H.265) and put the bandwith on a lower setting like 20~30mbps. The H.265 is a better decoder than default option and it uses less bandwith but you get better image quality.

This shyt is the future though. I'm shocked I'm actually able to stream a 144fps, 1440P game to my PC and it looks and feels indistinguishable from my native PC. I don't need it but I'd definitely recommend it to those who have a weak PC and don't have money to upgrade right now.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Im still in awe sitting here playing this Tomb Raider wit Ultra 4K settings and no lag :banderas:.

(THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST TIME EVER PC GAMING, I ONLY UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS CAUSE OF YALL nikkaS, GOOD LOOKIN:salute:)

But i have never seen a videogame look this good in person.

I said fukk it and paid for a whole year of this app, my PS4 aint bout to get no love for a minute, most of my PS4 backlog i can grab for free on PC :ahh:

Ill pay for games i need to ppay online, just bought a 2K redeem code for 25$ and it was legit.

I could complain about the storage space cause thats only 4-5 games worth of space, but downloading and installing is only about a hour long process so fukk it, ill just delete and reinstall shyt. This is dope asf

Even on my 1080P TV shyt looks much better upscaled to 4K.

Im running this shyt off a Surface Pro 3 tablet, is this dangerous for my device? I know its not actually using my system to run the games but i eould think a lot of power is used to run this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still in awe sitting here playing this Tomb Raider wit Ultra 4K settings and no lag :banderas:.

(THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST TIME EVER PC GAMING, I ONLY UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS CAUSE OF YALL nikkaS, GOOD LOOKIN:salute:)

But i have never seen a videogame look this good in person.

I said fukk it and paid for a whole year of this app, my PS4 aint bout to get no love for a minute, most of my PS4 backlog i can grab for free on PC :ahh:

Ill pay for games i need to ppay online, just bought a 2K redeem code for 25$ and it was legit.

I could complain about the storage space cause thats only 4-5 games worth of space, but downloading and installing is only about a hour long process so fukk it, ill just delete and reinstall shyt. This is dope asf

Even on my 1080P TV shyt looks much better upscaled to 4K.

Im running this shyt off a Surface Pro 3 tablet, is this dangerous for my device? I know its not actually using my system to run the games but i eould think a lot of power is used to run this.
Nah it's fine. The tablet isn't actually running the game or whatever. It's just streaming it. The only thing that's being done on the tablet is simply it being streamed through the internet.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How do you invest in the company?
Im still trying to figure it out bro, i just bought a few shares of Altria (cause of Juul specifically, i FINALLY quit smoking cigarettes and Juul is the best solition by far) and i see that as a long term investment.

This Shadow tech shyt will change the market soon, i dont know how to invest in it yet. Im going to make a thread in the business section here later or tomorrow, ill link the thread in here.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
After a couple months idk what to say, i aint touched my PS4 and i got massive free time until its time to plant my next green crop, this shyt is worth every buck.

I was trying to play everything at 4k but 2560/1440 at 120fps has worked with no lag for every single game with maxed out everything. PS4 graphics still cant compare, even the pro.

This app is useful for a lot of shyt too. You can actually stream literal full 4k 60p wit HDR across your 1080P TV screen. Its the app doing all tbe work and of course your TV cant output more, but the app is still pushing out those specs on that end. shyt looks much better than a side by side with a Xfinity 1080 box. Im using the xfinity app, inside the shadow app, with the app display screen set at 4K 60p. Might not sound worth anything but it makes your TV output a much better picture.

I again want to also ask, do we have any dudes interested in investing on this website, especially gamers who might have a lil cash that yall might know.

They releases a Shadow Box which is pretty much a console to stream this app directly, it sold out in less than 24 hours. THIS shyt WILL BECOME THE NORM FOR PC GAMING, WATCH :yeshrug:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It works when it gets signed on. I think I am just having trouble due to being on a public network and I can't get my controller to connect yet. Reddit had a work around that I will try tomorrow night or on my flight to keep busy. It did operate smooth though, Apex was running with no problems.