Paid For A Month Of Shadow Tech Streaming Gaming PC, Definitely Worth It

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You are streaming from a maxed out PC, all PC games are free so........... This shyt is dope :ohhh:.

Only 250 GB availiable and you have to update it az you would any PC, but this shyt works well.

Whats the downside of streaming the maxed settings? I know you wont get full graphic quality (can tell when looking at shyt close up in any game) but what exactly happens when things are streamed and compressed? Visually, what do you lose?

I notice shyt like blacks look kinda gray, textures look good from far but not so good up close, ect.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You are streaming from a maxed out PC, all PC games are free so........... This shyt is dope :ohhh:.

Only 250 GB availiable and you have to update it az you would any PC, but this shyt works well.

Whats the downside of streaming the maxed settings? I know you wont get full graphic quality (can tell when looking at shyt close up in any game) but what exactly happens when things are streamed and compressed? Visually, what do you lose?

I notice shyt like blacks look kinda gray, textures look good from far but not so good up close, ect.
The cons reduce the pro of running at full quality considerably

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was just looking at this today. Does it sycnch with my steam account?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was just looking at this today. Does it sycnch with my steam account?
Its a full pc that u stream, you can sync whatever way you play PC games.

I seen this as a Facebook ad 3 days ago and been playing RE2 ever since, downloaded the torrent, not even on my tablet, you do EVERYTHING inside the app, its your own gaming PC.

Idk how steam works but im sure u can do it. Its just as if u are using a Maxed out PC, just streaming ALL functions if u get me.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Its a full pc that u stream, you can sync whatever way you play PC games.

I seen this as a Facebook ad 3 days ago and been playing RE2 ever since, downloaded the torrent, not even on my tablet, you do EVERYTHING inside the app, its your own gaming PC.

Idk how steam works but im sure u can do it. Its just as if u are using a Maxed out PC, just streaming ALL functions if u get me.

Well this won't last long lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt crazy. I just set it up and the image is nearly indistinguishable. The best part is the latency is unnoticeable period. I'm literally using it right now to post. The best thing is the internet speed is super fukking fast.