Pagans MC Leader Assassinated in the Bronx via Professional Hit [silencers on guns broad daylight]

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Pagans are big up and down east coast.
They run a lot junkyards

The only outlaw biker club I've ever seen in the wild was the Pagans in Philly, which is their stronghold. It's weird to read they started in the DC suburbs. There's no outlaw bikers anywhere near here these days.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I don't think so. If it was an inside job, they would have organized a much more convenient time (for them) to kill him. Not in broad daylight on what looked like a busy street

and SMH at whoever said that vehicle was a Lincoln Navigator. It literally says 4x4 on the side, you don't know shyt :heh:

thats stupid logic, a hit is a hit...broad day or night it's a hit..and it got done :snoop:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
thats stupid logic, a hit is a hit...broad day or night it's a hit..and it got done :snoop:
Are you mentally retarded? You said it was an inside job. If it was an inside job why would I risk the attention of law enforcement by doing it in broad daylight, when I can get him at night when no one is around? You would have been a horrible criminal, thank God you’re just a goofy posting on the Coli :pacspit:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
@DatNkkaCutty Did you get a :mjpls: vibe from the ones you met?

Again...I was under the impression, Pagans were a biker gang, full of a bunch of old racist cacs too...:mjpls:

On another side-note years ago, a homie of mine got a gig cuttin down trees, when he came home. He actually acquainted himself wit some crackhead cac that was a Pagan, he would trap to. We took a ride wit him a few times, from the city to make plays, to these fiends...:lolbron:

Now they were the stereotypical...

27970910-8283549-image-a-55_1588572567414.jpg

Thought it was gonna be some BS...but they were actually OK. We'd shoot the shyt for a few minutes and they'd toss us some cases of beer too, before we hit the road. We had to be around 19-21... :ehh:

Lookin back, they were sketchy situations to be in, but we were young and wit the shyts :demonic: too, so...:manny:

Anyway, the Pagans I encountered at the bar were younger cats... Hispanic and cacs....no brehs....:hubie:

They weren't no "white-boy type" Rican nggas either. They seemed like they could've been from around the way...:manny:

IDK how or where they get put on, to becoming Pagan bikers... :hula:

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX

BEN23

All Star
Daps
yall keep saying they were masked up with gloves gotta be professional. lol....everyone is wearing mask and gloves in new york:troll:

its the best time to commit crime.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Sounds like a professional hit job. Murking someone in broad daylight sounds like some Sons of Anarchy shyt.
no thats when they know they can get you for sure and its to send a message. nobody is expecting somebody to kill them in broad day in the middle of the street in front of people, cameras, etc
kinda like how the lapd did nipsey.
stop with these fictional tv show analogies.
you do realize these shows get their ideas from real life right