Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Daps
I think so...Kraut as the facilitator, Teague as the off ball scorer. In a playoff series them on the floor is gonna cause problems on opposing defenses b/d they're both quick as fukk

No doubt this could work on offense

But what if the other team has someone more dangerous than
iN7jvSo.png
out there? We'll see

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Good game, chumps. :ehh:
Once we gel and build some chemistry we'll remind you who's boss in the SouthEast division :ufdup:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:WhatevaNikka:
Enjoy it while you can. :jawalrus:
Glad to see Milsap working out for ya'll. I told ya'll the kid was nice when ya'll signed him even tho most of you were questioning the move

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Interesting article...Schroeder's been great recently...IF he can perform at this level & add a consistent shot then the Hawks have to make a decision about who to keep/trade between him & Teague. Were still a big & a wing away from winning anything significant, it's gonna take a trade of one of them to net us a potential star

Article also talks about the lack of explosion from Al & all the jumpers he's shooting...I don't think we see the Al of old till after the All Star break, it's gonna take more time

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Interesting article...Schroeder's been great recently...IF he can perform at this level & add a consistent shot then the Hawks have to make a decision about who to keep/trade between him & Teague. Were still a big & a wing away from winning anything significant, it's gonna take a trade of one of them to net us a potential star

Article also talks about the lack of explosion from Al & all the jumpers he's shooting...I don't think we see the Al of old till after the All Star break, it's gonna take more time

I'm worried about the jumpers too, I think i said something about it in my recap of the Pelicans game. If you get a true center beside him we'll see Al drifting away from the paint, which isn't the best thing