Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So how far do y'all see us going? Who do y'all think will be the breakout star during the playoffs?

I have us going to the Finals getting lil'-bro'd by the Spurs and Touch Me Teague Me breaking out as a star :lupe:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
So how far do y'all see us going? Who do y'all think will be the breakout star during the playoffs?

I have us going to the Finals getting lil'-bro'd by the Spurs and Touch Me Teague Me breaking out as a star :lupe:
I believe it'll be the horford show.. Two time champ and ready to put this franchise on his back

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

ECF loss to Chicago

Demarre and Teague lead the way

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think dennis will be the xfactor. A lot of these teams rely on an iso guy off the bench who chucks long shots (lou, brooks, jr smith), but dennis is going to eat in the paint, draw fouls. Yung Schro ready for the big stage. :mjcry:

demarre been hot for the last 10 games or so, I think he is ready for the challenge goin against lebron and jimmy butler:salute:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You think CHI beats CLE in a series? CHI has not beaten a Lebron led team in the playoffs plus they got injuries. I don't see CHI getting past Bron TBH :yeshrug:
I don't think Chicago Beats us tbh. I feel 60/40 against Cleveland. I felt much better about that series when we had Thabo

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You think CHI beats CLE in a series? CHI has not beaten a Lebron led team in the playoffs plus they got injuries. I don't see CHI getting past Bron TBH :yeshrug:

ya I feel like Chicago gets hot, nothing to base it on.

from a matchup standpoint, Id rather deal with Lebron

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think the one thing that everyone is overlooking including us is coach Bud. Right now I thinks he's far and away the best coach in the East even better than coach Thibs. I think he plays a big part in a series against The Cavs or Bulls .n