Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'm just ready for the playoffs to start. Hawks seem like they're just passing time until then, lol.

Yea it's kinda frustrating to be honest. We're not playing our best and I get it were trying to rest guys,get guys playing time, but meh it's not a good product to watch and the regular season is almost over. Maybe it won't matter, but I'm not excited about what I've seen from us the past month :francis:

Daps

he's having a great season in spain, i think he'll have more impact than muscala immediately

can't teach size, elite defensive potential

can become a monster. not really sure if our system is a great fit but we'll see

edit: didnt see the earlier post :francis:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Next year? Wow. Congrats to dude.

Hasn't played much. Seems like a decent bench player

yea think its a team option with non-guaranteed money, so we can keep him as long as we want

seems like a guy with a lot of potential if you look at his #s per 30 minutes

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
yea think its a team option with non-guaranteed money, so we can keep him as long as we want

seems like a guy with a lot of potential if you look at his #s per 30 minutes

Daye's a bum :francis:

His #'s per 30 are misleading IMO...it's good to have a system guy but he's a perennial D Leaguer/end of your bench guy

Hawks need to come out & smash BK fukk this resting your players bullshyt, nikkas been off 3 days

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Daye's a bum :francis:

His #'s per 30 are misleading IMO...it's good to have a system guy but he's a perennial D Leaguer/end of your bench guy

Hawks need to come out & smash BK fukk this resting your players bullshyt, nikkas been off 3 days
We have Em twice to end the season those games are must wins