Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Kinda non descript first half :manny:

Offense doesn't look as crisp without our three starters but that's to be expected. Hawks by 6, hope we can keep it goin

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
where yall at mane? yall were just talking mad shyt yesterday? yall taking L's to the sixers. What i tried to tell yall frauds. Cavs gonna see that azz in the post season! yall nikkas aint ready! Like I said Imma quote all of yall when that time comes. God Bless :salute:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Shelvin Mack :banderas:

I kno @Jerz-2 is torn watching this game right now :mjcry:

:heh:

Yeah, but this is DEF'NITELY a loss Atlanta can "afford", if you will. Rested key players, ALREADY beat Houston and Cleveland...I'm tired of these boys gettin overlooked, it's what binds me to them. Like, I've been in actual situations - arguments, even - where I've had to rep these Hawks to a non-believer. That's why I be screamin
Hawkset, I actually rep that shyt, lol. I never repped the Sixers like that, even though I rooted for and followed them because I LIVED there, yunno? But I never "put on" for for Sixers, only the Phillies and Eagles.

As for tonight, it's funny....I was at the first game vs. Philly in January at Phillips (when they set the record for having an undefeated season) and it was very similar to tonight: Hawks built a big lead, got complacent, missed a shytload of easy shots, and then Philadelphia came storming back by inexplicably making a bunch of threes..... just like they did tonight (they were 13/37 tonight...nikka, Hollis Thompson?!) THEY just won this time instead of us. :manny: Mebbe the back-to-back with an emotional win drained them...?

We regroup and take these next two (Sac-Town and Denver) We only need 12 outta the next 20 to clinch homecourt throughout.

Last edited:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
hope we come out in these throwbacks tonight

B9brZs9CYAA-SsX.png:large

Adiddas :scusthov:

Why do NBA jersey shorts have that gay ass shyt on the back with letters or on the front with letters/symbol. Also, smh @ having the gay ass lettering/symbols on the front by the "v" shape too.

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Adiddas :scusthov:

Why do NBA jersey shorts have that gay ass shyt on the back with letters or on the front with letters/symbol. Also, smh @ having the gay ass lettering/symbols on the front by the "v" shape too.

I called that shyt far in advance. At least rep me for that.

Had nothing to do with the photoshop.