Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Couldn't watch the game but I like that were resting our starters and playing them less. We need to make sure they're healthy come playoff time. That boy Schroder balled out?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don't care about the Houston game either. We already know we facing Cleveland in the ECF. Is bron gonna try to send a message :francis:. This 3x bigger than the warriors game :wow:

Yea that Warriors game was big b/c of our records & seeing Steph Curry and having the best record in basketball, but the only way we see GS again in ATL is if were both in The Finals. This CLE game tho :whew: this is the only team that's standing in our way of going to the Finals. It's a big statement game for both of us. Don't forget Niques statue gets unveiled Fri too & you can make the case that he's GOAT ATL athlete. It's gonna be a huge night down there

@Dominique Wilkins me & my boys are hittin up Taco Mac inside Philips, fukk the tickets I just wanna be in the building

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Couldn't watch the game but I like that were resting our starters and playing them less. We need to make sure they're healthy come playoff time. That boy Schroder balled out?
he had 16 points and 10 assists

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Coach gets T'd up for the first time this year"

Domonique"Coach has to be careful now,he doesn't want to get that 2nd one."

:what:

He just said thats his first of the year.What are the odds of him getting a second one,smh.