Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A couple things tho...we never play this sloppy, we look like a team that's been off a week. We also don't shoot this poorly for a game. But based on what I've seen it would definitely be a competitive series vs. y'all, but we just look off. Will take a couple games to get us back into shape
thats all i'm saying

yall are at home and have had these least time off considering that yall had 4 all stars and shroeder was also in the skills competition (i think).

So it's really no excuse. Teams have off nights regardless. It'd be a good series

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
thats all i'm saying

yall are at home and have had these least time off considering that yall had 4 all stars and shroeder was also in the skills competition (i think).

So it's really no excuse. Teams have off nights regardless. It'd be a good series

I gotta salute y'all doe, 3 outta 4 vs GOAT team...y'all are better than y'all give yourselves credit for

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've won something like 12 straight at home before this one so you had to we were going to drop one eventually.

We were a jump shooting team before this game and we seem to be content being one going forward.

The question for teams going forward is, can you repeat this sort of performance for 4 out of 7 games? Our team shoots to well to stay down for long.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Welcome to the second half brehs.. this is where ur play off drive will be tested... all teams will go for the jugular