Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This is what I'd call a "bad/good" loss.

It's a BAD loss, no doubt....but it's the type of loss that will have these cats sharpening their resolve, which COULD make it good for them. They let a 14-point lead slip at the buzzer, that's not something I expect them to take lightly, especially after getting rest from the All-Star break.

I dunno WHAT was up with the missed free throws, Korver makes those three, Millsap makes one of his, and this game was over. Between that and the routine shots in the paint that wouldn't fall, for whatever reason, it just wasn't our night. :yeshrug:

But this team is SPECIAL. Like, you just KNEW Horford was gonna hit that jumper from the top of the key...I think the Hawks just took these nikkas lightly in the second half. :yeshrug:

You hate to end the first half of the season like this.....but I'm hoping it sparks them after the break.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
ScrawnyFocusedBoaconstrictor.gif

LMAOOOOO...was that a work? That looks MAD unscripted, looool.....

I know this was a bad loss for #Hawkset, but....barely 10 losses at the break?

thumbs-up-obama-not-bad.jpeg

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Man we dont play hungry anymore. The streak + all star thing got us feeling ourselves. I mean the worst part is we went from 8 games up on 2nd place to only like 4 up in one week:scusthov:

True, but I wouldn't discount fatigue, either.

Not just physically, these dudes been mentally tough on hoes for a nice minute. They MIGHT have already checked out for All-Star weekend at halftime. :pachaha:

I'm gona save any potential worry (if any) for how they look AFTER the break. Next Friday night we got the Raptors at home, THAT will be a serious test and a humongous game for us. But honestly, I'm not worried. These dudes are too good to just fall off the map, IMO.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
These fakkits played like a team that's gonna get bounced in the first round :camby:

that's honestly what I thought watching this bullshyt

I was having flashbacks of the past couple seasons for the first time this year, and I ain't tryna see those :francis:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We got complacent. Everyone waiting for All star break like it is the last day of school before summer and basically said fukk it.

:beliguy:

Bud needs to tighten this up. Too many games that become close after we mess around and let teams come back after getting up big. I get the NBA is full of runs but we have to play for the full 48. You will not win in the playoffs. During the streak and even before, whenever we were up big we would win big (most of the time)...lately we keep letting teams back :francis::scust::sadcam::beli: