Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Washington is the highest priority of these three games. beat them, split GS and Memphis and we have an easier schedule next week going into the all star break

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can't front, I knew the Hawks was gonna catch that L about 6-7 mins into the game. Pelicans came out hungry and the Hawks looked lethargic as fukk. Them dudes wasn't running any of their sets on offense (mainly going iso) and their PnR defense was terrible. Hopefully they get back to the fundamentals after this L. Teague gotta find his groove again on offense too.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Havent posted been working a lot. I like Baze but he aint ready to start yet. I think he has messed up the chemistry of the starters a lil bit. Not really his fault though. Injuries happen. Demarre and Thabo not being out there has hurt our perimeter defense as well. But tonight we just got out played. Especially in the paint. Davis shut down Trill the whole game. I think if DMC starts Wed night we will get the win.

Yep. I noticed that about Bazemore too but moreso on the defensive end. Duded looked lost out there on PnR's.