Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
HawkBrehs, Im just too hype hawkbrehs.:mjcry:

We marinating in this Bud-wiser and makin these teams look their home crowds like:sadcam:

You know when u can talk shyt cause they never off they game:wow:

Lets ride this wave and have coach bud coach his PGawd in the allstar game :mjcry:

Then we go for the throne:lawd:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aye Hawks brehs:

@VonteMB @jmspro @Napoleon @ATLien @#1 pick @JBoy @The next in line @steezy @AVXL @charmander @Atlrocafella @The ADD @Rekkapryde @Bruh Man 5th Flo @FutureGOAT @O.iatlhawksfan @Stone @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Rickdogg44 @Tuc2DaBoot @Anbessa725 @Hollywood Co @Born2BKing @Atlboss @bigmanharris @Mook @I Got Werk @Captain_Crunch @BDot5483 @FreshFromATL
@Big Jo @Motife43 @Dominique Wilkins

let me make a proposal real quick :sas1:

It's obvious we're making the playoffs and at this rate we'll have HCA for at least a round or two. What y'all think about us as a collective renting out a box suite at Philips for a home playoff game? Everybody put money down and we all come watch the game as a crew? If y'all interested we can try to put it together. What y'all think? :ohhh:

deal me in.

proud of this team and coaches. put the ferry, ownership and coach bud dui drama to the side and just ballin. pic in the dictionary next to definition of team.

have to admit they're exceeding my expectations, but doing it in a way that gives me confidence it ain't a flash in the pan.

used to rock my hawks gear like...:yeshrug:

but now i rock it like...:jawalrus:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breaking bread with #HawksSet :feedme::mjhawks:

Hawks game fukkin floor it :banderas:

I'm gettin ready to call down there, I just wanted to get a good number of who was actually trying to do it. We got a few months so I'm not sure how playoff pricing would go, but it'd be good to get a good number. If I'm goin off daps from that post id say 10-12 people (myself included), with everybody splitting the cost evenly.

When I get a price, I'll let y'all know

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hawks game fukkin floor it :banderas:

I'm gettin ready to call down there, I just wanted to get a good number of who was actually trying to do it. We got a few months so I'm not sure how playoff pricing would go, but it'd be good to get a good number. If I'm goin off daps from that post id say 10-12 people (myself included), with everybody splitting the cost evenly.

When I get a price, I'll let y'all know
Call the group sales line. Hopefully you get a thirsty chick on re staff that needs to hit that quota.

It was cake doing that before this season.