Pac's Resurrection: The Official 2014-15 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lack of depth is what u see with the clippers. Why fix something that aint broken? They both have big roles:yeshrug:

So Hawks gonna pay both of them 10-14M per year? And have Dennis off the bench making that money? Because that's what the market might dictate.

I guess we'll have to see who buys them but I'm not used to the Hawks being willing to spend like that. Its hard to keep a deep team for a long time in the NBA because of the luxury tax.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So Hawks gonna pay both of them 10-14M per year? And have Dennis off the bench making that money? Because that's what the market might dictate.

I guess we'll have to see who buys them but I'm not used to the Hawks being willing to spend like that. Its hard to keep a deep team for a long time in the NBA because of the luxury tax.

schroder is balling but that nikka ain't gettin no 10+ mill a year anytime soon

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Having 2 star PGs like Teague and Young Schro makes me feel like Im in middle school again with 2 gfs.

Schro is more than just a mere side piece, I love him just as equally as my primary chick. I just can't pick one. I want to keep both forever.

What would you do if you had 2 bad bytches?

Nothing :IHearDemDucktalesNikka:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Teague is on a value deal 8mill per/4yrs and dennis still got 2 yrs on his rookie deal

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
this team is so deep. We are running West teams off their own court, and we don't even need contributions from guys like Mike Scott and Shelvin Mack. Guys we thought were important role players after the playoffs last year.

Can't wait to see how Adrien Payne and Muscala develop too. Not sure on John Jenkins.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Beat the shyt out of another WC team. :win:

We got the best record of any Eastern team against the West.

We not there yet but the way this team built and with Coach Bud at the helm I think we will be a force for some time to come.

WE FINALLY GOT A REAL TEAM NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!