Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This bytch just asked him AGAIN why he would relinguish the titles.

Dude just explained it...he wants to give the younger guys a chance because he's retiring.

I would also assume : 1) He'll have to pay out less money to the people that own those titles and 2) He'll have complete control over who he fights last....NO worries about top contenders or any of that shyt. (Which is more than fair).

I swear maynes... Cacs was walkin out the bar in the 5th round mad as shyt... talmbout Mayweather won this... I was lovin it
I woulda been DYING!

:laff:

fukk em!

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Wow what did I just watch? I knew Floyd was going to win but I thought Manny was going to put on a better performance then he did. Looked like Floyd took his heart by being a little more aggressive in the first round and slowly deflated Pacman. After all that sh!t Roach and Manny was talking I thought they was going to go for broke. Fight was a glorified sparring session and Pac had the nerve to say he thought he won the fight. lol. I think Canelo did better then Pacman did against MoneyMay. What's up with them hugging each other at the beginning of the 12th round? I know they respect each other but they could of waited until the end of the match.

Anyway props to Mayweather for putting on another show for the haters and making that bank. Props to both finally making the fight happened. I am just disappointed in Pacman by not fighting aggressive like he said he was. Floyd has no power they say but he definitely be neutralizing dudes to be less aggressive after they get hit a few times by him.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow what did I just watch? I knew Floyd was going to win but I thought Manny was going to put on a better performance then he did. Looked like Floyd took his heart by being a little more aggressive in the first round and slowly deflated Pacman. After all that sh!t Roach and Manny was talking I thought they was going to go for broke. Fight was a glorified sparring session and Pac had the nerve to say he thought he won the fight. lol. I think Canelo did better then Pacman did against MoneyMay. What's up with them hugging each other at the beginning of the 12th round? I know they respect each other but they could of waited until the end of the match.

Anyway props to Mayweather for putting on another show for the haters and making that bank. Props to both finally making the fight happened. I am just disappointed in Pacman by not fighting aggressive like he said he was. Floyd has no power they say but he definitely be neutralizing dudes to be less aggressive after they get hit a few times by him.

exactly no power but still undefeated:sas1: