Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Why you block a name out? Is that you agreeing with that shyt status someone posted?? :pachaha:
I take it you don't use Facebook much? But the blocked out names, cause I choose to. And referring to me agreeing with them, my name is at the top right it's not under any of them cacs likes or replies... :francis:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Bet against Floyd brehs :mjlol:

Floyd was killing :deadmanny: wit those straight left and rights, :deadmanny: had no answer for them. Floyd's defense was impeccable as usual too:wow:

:deadmanny: at:deadmanny: thinking he won, Max Kellerman had to hit him with that ether:wow:

I watched on some delayed spanish feed at first but I only saw the 1st 5 or 6 rds. They had long commercials:russ: and they were so behind:deadmanny: I had to stop reading the thread cuz yall were spoiling it for me:pachaha:yall were like 2 rds ahead. After awhile that stream stopped working and I had to find another one. I found another Spanish feed basically at the end of the fight. I caught it when they announced the decision.

I was happy Floyd won but I was kinda pissed that I missed half of the fight :shaq2: Luckily the person rewinded the fight and I was able to watch it :blessed::whew: