Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Manny didn't do shyt. Where the fukk is the criticism for him? Of course there is none because the hate for Floyd is so deep they can't help themselves. You Manny fans should be mad as fukk that your boy choked in his biggest fight ever :umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Thats because Tito didn't go the bytch move N accept defeat... He went out trying to win

Same props goes to Hatton vs Floyd

Pacquiao got hit with that huge right in the early rds N was :patrice::whoa:after it
exactly, first round when he got stung with that big counter right it was night over

people underestimate hatton's performance in their fight and just how amazing floyd had to be, cause hatton took those for 8 rounds and just kept coming forward no fukks given

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Man if manny had won this fight, they would be calling him TBE:stopitslime:

Exactly. That's what annoys me the most.

Mayweather loses, and all of a sudden he's a dope ass fighter who got his cookies took by Paq.

Paq wins and they'd all be like, "Paq is the best, and the proof is that he beat the legendary Mayweather who was 47-0 up until that point."

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seeing cacs cry got me like

tumblr_m9v84siIe61qfckzwo1_500.gif

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
BTW....

I pretty much unfriended most of the whites after Trayvon Martin and these were whites that smoked with me and listened to rap music but they can't hide their true feelings for long. They did me a favor, these same whites were calling me for months dumbfounded about why I wouldn't take their calls. This white even called me from a different number like a side hoe and he was really confused as to why I wasn't answering the phone and inviting him over anymore.
Breh you read my mind, I unfriended most these fuks the sec I started readed all the post they started making bout how he still cant read and shyt.. Cacs gon cac :yeshrug: