Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2licwp0.png

fdw112.jpg
Gottem
Why you block a name out? Is that you agreeing with that shyt status someone posted?? :pachaha:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey listen....

Floyd won the fight in typical Floyd fashion.
Manny didn't attack from multiple angles like he usually does. Now maybe Manny didn't have it in him to move like he has in the past. And maybe he couldn't move that way because of Floyd's style, but Manny wasn't connecting much and that's a credit to Floyd's defense.

We can't be haters just because we don't like the result. Yeah, Floyd danced and clutched quite a bit, but his whole career has been predicated on getting the win, no matter how frustrating it may be to fans who want to see more of a slugfest.

I don't think anything has changed here.
People who hate Floyd will still hate him.
People who love Manny will still love him.

I do think that Floyd showed considerable class and respect in his post-fight interview and with time, people will grow to appreciate his talent.

I'm looking forward to Canelo-Kirkland and I expect it to be a much more engaging and entertaining fight.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
This fight is the perfect lesson for how a black man should proceed through life: be calm, cool, collected, smart and in control. Pacman wanted a brawl but Mayweather chose not to engage and was the smarter fighter. People are going want to see you lose your cool and drive you insane, but you gotta outbox and outsmart your opponents like Mayweather did. :sas2: