Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
lpVrwDW.png

This is why...regardless of anything Floyd has done or said in the past...I was NEVER rooting against this man.

Any black that rooted against him....:snoop:

fukking cacs.

those Eminem cac fakkit wigger trailerpark fans are always racist ass fukk:mjpls:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:ehh: Wanted Manny to win but like my homie & I was talkin bout. Floyd would catch em spin em rinse n repeat. Pac had his moments but fuk it :yeshrug:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
nope. he is 6 years older. he does not have the same speed, power, and stamina he once did. you can say that about floyd too but floyd is a defensive fighter so he is not as affected by losing speed, power, and stamina like pac who relied on that as more of attacking type of fighter.

Im pretty sure both boxers are 6 years older than they were 6 years ago....but I may be wrong

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
nope . even his trainer roach though he would loose 5 years ago , even his strength coach thought he would loose , even head pactard lampley thought he would loose .

You retarded or something nikka? Stop posting dumb ass.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a masterclass by any means... Canelo was a masterclass.. he did what he needed

Manny actually tried to box Floyd and did ok, but pure boxing wise, Floyd would always win. Manny couldn't set any traps and get Floyd to engage, so was a run-away...

In terms of entertainment, very very disappointing.