Pacquiao vs Mayweather Official Thread...May 2nd!!!

Who takes this fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:ehh:

We might see some fire works in the first 4 rounds & if Floyd can get past that...he'll find his range, timing & start to push Pacquiao wig back :blessed:

Manny will be on back foot for first few rounds then Floyd will relax towards round 8-12 and allow Manny to force things.

Floyd can walk him down, he has the skill and IQ to do it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
.that same journey man ko'd the lineal 175 champ.

:sas2:

Better than getting ur ass whooped by a part time nurse like Flab Chad Dawson. :cmsas2:

Cac beat his ass and checked his vitals after :scust:

:banderas:

They still doubt, but come June 20th..."Nothing You Can Do" season has officially returned:ohlawd:

#SOGGang

:lawd:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i love when ppl mention floyd's shoulder roll but have no clue or idea on why its used lol

Or the generic posts I seen saying "the shoulder roll is undefeated" like many fighters before and after Floyd havent lost while using the Philly Shell:snoop:

Casuals dont know shyt about James Toney slipping punches using the Shoulder Roll:wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Pretty dope breakdown......It is very true that Manny does get tagged a lot in his fights but he never has problems tagging them back BUT this is Floyd.....Floyd is not going to be there for those 5-6 combos he likes to throw.

I love watching WK break down film. While watching Floyd versus most southpaws, he's able to escape to their left. I wonder if Floyd will be able to do that with Manny because he is quicker and smaller than others. That is something to watch for. Floyd's lead foot placement will be huge in this fight as Manny is going to have to sell out to get close to Floyd. The punch that Floyd throws against Ortiz at around 10 seconds in the third round is my favorite single punch from a Floyd fight ever. Ortiz comes through with a head full of aggression, trying to wreck shyt and Floyd throws one punch, minimal effort and efficient with a look on his face like "Sit your dumbass down and cool out with all that dumb shyt" while forcing Victor to reset. However, going back to analysis. Like Brother Nazzim has said during the fight with Manny with Shane, like Joel Casamayor said during the fight with Bradley and Manny and Manny Steward said this on air one time and in this interview here. Step back, just step back.

http://www.insidehboboxing.com/inside/2011/11/8/emanuel-stewards-keys-to-the-fight.html

Sometimes Pacquiao rushes in recklessly, and most of the guys he fights are just blocking the punches, so he gets away with it. But if Marquez just takes a little step back when Manny comes in, he can make him lose his balance and then he can counterpunch when Manny gets out of position. Marquez proved in the first two fights that he’s capable of doing this.

Take a step back to get him to lose his balance because he overcommits with the left hand. Most opponents shell up, Floyd won't.