Pacific Rim....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Damn u gotta neg a nikka tho? I've never heard dude use that accent before. shyt doesn't sound natural to me :yeshrug:
funny thing is that literally 75% of the movies box office came from international audiences.

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $101,802,906 24.8%
+ Foreign: $309,200,000 75.2%
= Worldwide: $411,002,906

i've had it on deck for so long that it finally hit hbo.ill peep soon if i get a chance

Movie flopped in America because it had a BLACK HERO. Trust me, if this movie released starrring Channing tatum or whomever the popular hollywood cac of the moment is it would have grossed far more in the states.

The inevitable sequel will be even bigger once it drops though, and ya boy will be front row and center like:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
If you understand this movie is just supposed to be a popcorn entertainment flick, and put up with the shytty acting then it's a good flick. However if you're one of those types that likes to nit pick every little thing about the movie you gonna bytch non stop about it. I thought the shyt was entertaining, the cgi, the robot-monster fights etc.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
besides idris, terrible acting

awkward white man asian girl thing going on

:dahell:

How many summer blockbusters are known for their great acting? Maybe outside of Batman?

Furthermore, can can any SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER FLICK with these visuals be considered WACK?

pacrim1.gif

pacrim3.gif

pacrim4.gif

pacrim9.gif

pacrim8.gif

:dahell: That's "absolutely terrible" to you? :dahell:

Its obvious alot of you nikkas have a shyt opinion on movies in general. Threads like these just let me know whose opinions to avoid going forward.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

How many summer blockbusters are known for their great acting? Maybe outside of Batman?

Furthermore, can can any SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER FLICK with these visuals be considered WACK?

pacrim1.gif

pacrim3.gif

pacrim4.gif

pacrim9.gif

pacrim8.gif

Its obvious alot of you nikkas have a shyt opinion on movies in general. Threads like these just let me know whose opinions to avoid going forward.
Transformers says hello

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you understand this movie is just supposed to be a popcorn entertainment flick, and put up with the shytty acting then it's a good flick. However if you're one of those types that likes to nit pick every little thing about the movie you gonna bytch non stop about it. I thought the shyt was entertaining, the cgi, the robot-monster fights etc.

This.

It was a movie about giant robots fighting giant aliens, and you negros focus on the fukking acting? The movie was straight eye candy for the action crowd. The cgi was some of the best cgi I've seen...definitely better than that Transformers shyt.

nikkas looking for Oscar worthy performances from a summer action flick:stopitslime:

AND IDRIS ELBA IS fukkING BRITISH.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
saw it in theaters...the fights were piff and the opening scene where ole boy got ripped out the gundam :ooh::obama::ohlawd:

silk you the breh but you might've earned a neg for expecting some scorsese shyt

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pacrim1.gif

pacrim3.gif

pacrim4.gif

pacrim9.gif

pacrim8.gif

i loved the cgi, the acting between the white guy and asian was really awkward

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
saw it in theaters...the fights were piff and the opening scene where ole boy got ripped out the gundam :ooh::obama::ohlawd:

silk you the breh but you might've earned a neg for expecting some scorsese shyt
I wasn't expecting a classic. Just a good monster movie (Cloverfield, Godzilla, Super8)