Pacific Rim 2 trailer

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime they drop a new trailer, I keep waiting to see if the CGI is getting upgraded and improved.
It hasn't.

It's like they cut the CGI budget in half from what they used in the first one.

I wish they would've left this movie alone and not made a sequel. :why:

This shyt look so corny. :francis:

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
seems like they went for more of a power rangers/transformers vibe with this one.

the jaegers lost a lot of their weight too

but it's still big robots vs giant monsters so day 1 (download) for me :mjgrin:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm in there. Loved the first one. Gotta give this a shot.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Whoever is the lead hopefully they don't become victim to the friendzone like that Asian broad had the white dude in the last one. Chick was dishing out awkward hugs to that dude left and right.:mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I liked this second trailer better than the first. 1st trailer felt a little too try hard, while 2nd trailer didn't feel as cringe-worthy. Like, it's all still kinda corny but i like how it was packaged this time around; with a bit more charisma.

There were a few things that threw me off in the first trailer, like what essentially looked like little kids operating the robots... esp after. from what i remember from the first movie (never finished it), the soldiers/mech users looked older. But i think the double toasted guys nailed it by saying the 2nd trailer gives a kinda power rangers/YA movie vibe. And so with that lens/perspective, it worked a little better for me. idk

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Thread has no buzz for a movie that supposedly might beat Black Panther

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Saw the first one in theaters and actually enjoyed it. Saw it later on tv:hhh: shyt was trash. Second one looks trash from the previews.