Pac shot 2 cops.....What these other nikkas doing?

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
full of shyt breh :why:

These clowns are fukking stupid. What other rapper do you know if shooting at random people on the street...cops or civilians??? NONE. Period. 2Pac saw some shyt he didn't like, he pulled out his gun and put a stop to it. Meanwhile, you got bytch ass rappers these days that don't even show up at the club without an entourage of security and bodyguards, and a fight breaks out and they dip backstage or to some "safe room".

And to the lame ass dude that said it's too bad pac didn't create a million dollar industry like Jay-Z...fukk yourself. Jay-Z is 42 fukking years old. Pac died at 25. Don't try to compare the accomplishments that a 42 year old man, has compared to that of a 25 year old. You're fukking retarded.

Is violence always the best way to handle things??? Probably not, but that's not the argument here. The argument is that Pac wasn't afraid to do shyt. That's proven.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
These clowns are fukking stupid. What other rapper do you know if shooting at random people on the street...cops or civilians???

My nikka....that's what im tryna wrap my head around this whole

"It was just random white boys :angry:"

Dudes on here acting like it's an everyday thing to shot random racist people on the street lol

Daps
Too bad he couldnt turn the "GOATness" into a multi million dollar empire like Jay-Z

:skip:

Jay-z don't give s fukk about the community...Unrelated to this thread, I don't even celebrate Jay-Z or Diddy cause whats the point of having two soon to be black Billionaires if the black community doesn't benefit from it...

we can just point form a distance and say..."wow, they made it :gladbron:"

Daps
These clowns are fukking stupid. What other rapper do you know if shooting at random people on the street...cops or civilians??? NONE. Period. 2Pac saw some shyt he didn't like, he pulled out his gun and put a stop to it. Meanwhile, you got bytch ass rappers these days that don't even show up at the club without an entourage of security and bodyguards, and a fight breaks out and they dip backstage or to some "safe room".

And to the lame ass dude that said it's too bad pac didn't create a million dollar industry like Jay-Z...fukk yourself. Jay-Z is 42 fukking years old. Pac died at 25. Don't try to compare the accomplishments that a 42 year old man, has compared to that of a 25 year old. You're fukking retarded.

Is violence always the best way to handle things??? Probably not, but that's not the argument here. The argument is that Pac wasn't afraid to do shyt. That's proven.

Or the throw up gang signs and when a gang fight breaks out with the rival gang...they safely watch from the stage before leaving out the back...

(Jim Jones) :shaq:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Jay-z don't give s fukk about the community...Unrelated to this thread, I don't even celebrate Jay-Z or Diddy cause whats the point of having two soon to be black Billionaires if the black community doesn't benefit from it...

we can just point form a distance and say..."wow, they made it :gladbron:"

I see what u sayin.

Real shyt

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
If the two cops were racist cacs beating down another black man then yes. :pacspit:

Thats the best part of the story is how he came to the aid of black man in trouble.

Why 2pac shot 2 police (REAL) - YouTube

EDIT: Video was already posted so I'll post another one...L.A. Riots
Exclusive: Kool G. Rap Was Part Of The L.A. Riot With Tupac - YouTube

Where was other rappers during the riots...if they was rioting today, where would rappers be at?

props, never seen these videos.

lol @ tupac droppin to 1 knee to shoot the cops. he must have had alotta gun experience, thats range shyt lol.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Cant believe dudes be really hating on 'Pac like that :laugh:

Shows what type of people they are i guess :yeshrug:

Foreal you got people in here really saying Pac lost because he didn't have children before he died.

:childplease: how dumb does that sound?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Uncle Murda shot a cop too but pac shot 2 so murda behind pac in thuggerosity

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We could all learn from pac...when everybody who knew you,and even those who didn't really know u and just came in contact has a aesop fable style tory to tell about u,then u wuz really livin mane and u made a impression....everybody seem to have a crazy pac story or learned sumthin from em....we should all try to live like pac lived,dude lived hard....don't die tho:usure:...but that's y these other rappers music suck,they get rich and don't feel like they ca live no more,get rich go hide in they mansions and vacations....stop having real experiences to draw from,pac ain't have that problem,he wuz out there like that even tho he maybe shouldna been,but it made the music great....his life story is epic.

And what makes the story so crazy is it has the noble "he wuz defending a helpless black man" aspect....but then it also has the "nikka shyt" aspect where he really shoots them white boys for busting out the windows in his new bmw out:laff:...the fact he wuz willing to go to jail for life and possibly die for that shyt while:snoop:...turns into a :russ: only becuz he got off:laugh:...pac couldn't control his emotions and sadly probaly woulda stayed goin to jail or havin altercations if he didn't get put on medication like they did my cousin to calm him/turn him into a zombie...what made pac great wuz also his curse in the end....but he definitly wuznt tryna be bishop,or Turned thug when he got on deathrow...stop caccin